The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Front Lower tie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92fwdtsi

Probationary Member
Nov 28, 2002
Central_California
I thought of getting a front lower tie bar to better the handling of my car. My car is equipped with eibach pro kit, adj. kyb's, front and rear strut bar, and ST adj. rear sway bar. Would a front lower tie bar help, if so What are the advantages and disadvantages of a front lower tie bar ?
Who makes one and what is a recommended to get?

Originally posted by Module Unknown
RRE makes one... http://www.roadraceengineering.com/eclsuspension.htm

The only other place that I know of to get one is from a guy on the 2GNT site that makes em in his garage, but i think he only makes em for 2gnt's.

I bought a front lower tie bar from RRE before and I noticed it wouldn't fit due to my 3" downpipe and also it wasn't the right length to begin with so I return it. How much would a custom one be or what about ST? Are they any good?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back