The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Front ABS CV Axle Replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jusstarek

Probationary Member
Apr 18, 2013
Irving, Texas
I'm going to be replacing the CV Shaft axle on both the front driver and passenger side. My car is AWD with ABS but I can only seem to find the front passenger side without ABS. The replacements for the passenger side say that they work with both ABS and Non-ABS setups. Does this mean that they will work and I will lose the ABS? Should I get Non-ABS on both sides or does only one side require it?

Driver Side:
Duralast Gold/CV Axle (6751N) | 1991 Eagle Talon 4 Cylinders U 2.0L MFI Turbo DOHC | AutoZone.com

Passenger Side:
MasterPro® Select CV MI8012 - New CV Axle Shaft | O'Reilly Auto Parts

Im not 100% sure on this but all you have to do is take the little (43 tooth it says in the ink) rings out of your current axles and put them on the new axles and you should be good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not 100% sure on this but all you have to do is take the little (43 tooth it says in the ink) rings out of your current axles and put them on the new axles and you should be good to go.

Okay cool thanks for the info. Anyone else have a take on this? Any help would be appreciated.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back