The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Friend looking for a AWD 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastazzevo

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 24, 2007
Augusta, Georgia
My friend loves my 1g so much he wants one. he is on a limited budget. We check KBB and Nada and noticed to our disbelief a 1g is only work 1K-2K. However, we are only see them on Autotrader for over 2K?

What is the really bb, and what is the going price for a stock to lightly modified 1g awd turbo?

You also need to remember, they don't make these cars anymore, and they are very sought after vehicles... There is a demand, but price is all dependent on how much it's wiorth to you...

Street value and book value are completely different. Turbo Mr2's only book for like 3 grand, but a lightly modded one in good condition goes for well over 11k on ebay , so it all depends on what your buying and how highly sought after the car is. I paid 2,500 for mine in pretty much stock form and have had problems with it, but you can get a modded one for 3k or more. Just look around take your time and get one you like.

It's getting harder and harder to find bone stock 1g's, especially of the Turbo AWD variety, therefore they usually go for a bit more than KBB value. Those that have been well maintained and/or cosmetic work done will also go for a bit more. Usually I see them going for anywhere between 2-4 grand.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back