The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

"Friday" removed from youtube LMFAO..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strictly for ridicule..

She'll be hot in a few years..and she's already rich. Someone... use her low self esteem for personal gain!

It's okay, the death metal version is still there.. and that's all that matters.

:D

Who is that and what is this amazing song??

LEET, I just looked it up and that is freaking A M A Z I N G. Thank you!!! :D

haha, ya seen this a couple weeks ago on yahoo.com

Hate mail, that's terrible..

When I read the title, I thought that Youtube removed clips of the movie "Friday". I still cant believe that someone charged $2.99 to watch this crap and people actually paid. I remember a time when you had to have talent to be famous. I blame Millie Vanillie and Vanilla Ice for the downfall.

Its crankwalk, crankwalk, all the dsms get crank walk... fun fun fun fun fun, not looking forward to the weekend...

put in first, go to drive, my crank falls out, now im gona cry....

yes turd day was a gasket, gasket, today it is, spark knock, spark knock, my turbo seals seals seals are bad...... so so so bad......

Its crankwalk, crankwalk, all the dsms get crank walk... fun fun fun fun fun, not looking forward to the weekend...

put in first, go to drive, my crank falls out, now im gona cry....

yes turd day was a gasket, gasket, today it is, spark knock, spark knock, my turbo seals seals seals are bad...... so so so bad......

Lol now that is all bad

Ways to make the video better- instead of having her 13-year-old friends roll up in a convertible, have all three members of Hanson roll up in a child molester van wearing dirty coveralls and ask if she'd like a ride to school. Sort-of a reminder of how life will be for her 13 years later when nobody remembers who she is.

Feel free to add other ways to improve the video in order to keep this thread interesting. ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back