The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Friday night drags

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdabishop

Proven Member
Nov 9, 2012
mesa, Arizona
So the new Firebird Raceway which is now Wild Horse Pass is having the first Friday night drags next month and looks like theyll have them every Friday unlike the past where it was 2 times a month. Since my talon is now up and running I will actually make it out to an event for once.

Is anyone planning on going? and if so we should all meet up and head out as a group. Gates open at 3pm

Wild Horse Pass Park:
20,000 S. Maricopa Road
Chandler, AZ 85226

Never had this one at the track. It's an almost full weight car, with ac, running a new fp red, and e85, on a built 2.0. I'll probably have to play around with converters, and maybe n20 to get it dialed in. But, once it's setup right, I should actually be able to race it because of the auto consistency.

That's cool man. I would love to gain some of your knowledge with tuning because next year if I have the funds I'm bolting up my turbo. So it would be cool to learn a little bit if we met at the track or something. Do you do any side work? Lol

IFO is on January 26th, which happens to be a Sunday, and also offers a Test and Tune event which I plan on making it out to. That's great that WHP will be doing TnT on Friday's though, I work at 5:30am every Saturday but I see myself going at least once a month if the DSM's running.

:dsm:

Any guesses what the stock galant will run? Then maybe i'll drag the talon or spyder out to actually get some real times ROFL

Ifo really jerked people chains this past year. First it was one power adder. So everybody scrambled to get a smaller turbo, or mivec setup to get up on the converter. Now it's one out of manufacturer power type, so nitrous is ok to spool up with, this week.

That sucks. Sucks when they leave a gray area and it's up for interpretation.

I'll be for the opening night, January 17th, but not to run. Just to check out the track and help a friend of mine with his tune and hopefully watch him break into the 11's for the first time.

Yea, their website is showing the first Friday Night Drags on the 24th and IFO on the 26th. I emailed him last night and I'm still waiting for a response, I posted a link to their calendar.

I really hope I'm wrong because I was really looking forward to going this Friday since my fiancee is out of town and I can go without any repercussion or additional 'honey-dos'.

Yea, their website is showing the first Friday Night Drags on the 24th and IFO on the 26th. I emailed him last night and I'm still waiting for a response, I posted a link to their calendar.

I really hope I'm wrong because I was really looking forward to going this Friday since my fiancee is out of town and I can go without any repercussion or additional 'honey-dos'.

Oh c'mon, I'm sure she'd love to ride in the dsm. Take her for a romantic pull down the 1320 ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back