The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Friday night drags

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I went and met up with Mason and Tyler, saw a red 1ga Talon in the parking lot that looked really stock too. We'll all be back on Sunday for IFO, tonight sucked at the track and Im glad I didn't plan on making any passes. It looked like people were paying $30 for one pass because the lines were so long and every other car was dumping on the track. We left at 9:30...

:dsm:

I went and met up with Mason and Tyler, saw a red 1ga Talon in the parking lot that looked really stock too. We'll all be back on Sunday for IFO, tonight sucked at the track and Im glad I didn't plan on making any passes. It looked like people were paying $30 for one pass because the lines were so long and every other car was dumping on the track. We left at 9:30...

How stringent was tech? If I run the auto, I'll need to run nitrous as well. I've heard of issues with 2 power adder cars.

Did the red 1g have Evo wheels? If so it was probably my buddy Richard.

How stringent was tech? If I run the auto, I'll need to run nitrous as well. I've heard of issues with 2 power adder cars.

Did the red 1g have Evo wheels? If so it was probably my buddy Richard.

Is Richard the one who lives in apache junction? HX35 powered 91?

How was IFO thinking about heading to the Tucson one to check it out. My car should be ready by then

IFO was good, Wild Horse Pass was BAD.

Ridiculous for them to even consider holding an event like IFO there, even Friday night drags was a stretch for them just two nights prior. NOTHING was working... The time boards were broke, the pre-stage lights on the tree weren't working, to retrieve your time slip you had to walk up in the tower and find it, and the pits were such a cluster#### I was parked in and couldn't get out to make a pass.

Rumor is everything else is working now accept the timing boards so my friend has officially nickednamed Wild Horse Pass - Wild Horse Guess because you've got to guess what times everyone's running.

Tucson's IFO will probably be a blast and run a lot smoother, I'd give WHP a few months to pull their headout before you start spending money there.

damn heard lil things about it but wow didnt know it was that bad. that sucks. Hope its alot better. Gonna try to convince 2 dudes i know to run their their 97 eclipse rs turbo they built. It put down some pretty good power on the dyno last friday 440 and 430tq. Ill probably run for shits and giggles to see where im at, but would really want to go for the cars and see how they do

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back