The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Fresno DSM Meet for September!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane I think it's just going to be as much as the last meet. If you don't mind the shop may you post up to address so who has not been there know where it is.
Do you happen to have anything for boost leak test on a 16g?

I have a boost leak tester, compressor, all that. I've done the rewire as well. If we are doing work on our cars we can have it at the shop. I just need to rope off the parking lot so we don't get any of the store traffic.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This was in my 3s

The address is 772 N Brawley. Fresno ca 93722.
I had to pull apart my 3s. Totally sucks but the turbos went bad, so there going out!

Thanks for everyone that come out. It was a decent turn out. We should meet again in a month when it's cooler, and maybe one of my cars up and running.

Did you find any leaks Dreamt?

No major leaks. I'm going to try a new fuel pump, MDP sensor and see how it goes. Problem seems to come on when I hit over 2 psi. It's either starving of fuel or when the mdp sensor see's pressure it throws off the timing, fuel, and other stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back