The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Freedom is being challenged.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This country doesn't matter to me as much as the human race. It shouldn't. I haven't lost faith in it, I just see that there is an end to everything. Believe me, I will be fighting when the shit goes down, not for the USA, but for all of the humans on this planet. All I'm saying is this current economic situation has to do with the survival of humans throughout the whole world. The eastern world has already been taken over, but the western world has no been fully engaged because of the USA. The dumbest shit happens in this country every day. I would have faith in this country if it was like it was 200 years ago, but to me, this country is the worst off as far as the majority of the people go.

Feel free to GTFO and leave it to the grown ups who still care then.

This country doesn't matter to me as much as the human race. It shouldn't. I haven't lost faith in it, I just see that there is an end to everything. Believe me, I will be fighting when the shit goes down, not for the USA, but for all of the humans on this planet. All I'm saying is this current economic situation has to do with the survival of humans throughout the whole world. The eastern world has already been taken over, but the western world has no been fully engaged because of the USA. The dumbest shit happens in this country every day. I would have faith in this country if it was like it was 200 years ago, but to me, this country is the worst off as far as the majority of the people go.

Well pack your shit and go to Egypt.

I'm just waiting for Lando to come in here and lock this. He likes to do that and be a jerk face to everyone.

Where the hell was there homework to do and research in 1913 when all this bullshit started? Yes, a person is responsible for their own debt, but everyone's debt, no matter if it's being paid falls on everyone! It's easy to just sit there and point your finger at everyone who borrows money and tell them they are responsible for their debt, but even if they paid everything on time, them borrowing money fell onto someone else's shoulders at some point and made the US Dollar worth less. The people who get rich off it are the bankers, NOT the rest of the economy. If people personally lent money to others that would be fine, as a person actually would need to have the money to lend, but that's not how it's worked since 1913. Borrowing money for an investment is also stupid. You should start small and save your own money. All the borrowing is about instant gratification. I don't care if it's for goods, a house, or an investment. Yes, we are at the point where most everyone is waking up to debt and the trouble everything is in, but I don't believe anything can be fixed in the current system, especially when the current system makes up figures that are false for just about everything. Every day in the news the economy simultaneously gets better and worse!?

Nope, I have the freedom to stay despite not wanting to fight. Remember, this a right in this such beloved country of yours... The "grown ups" are more of the problem than the "kids." The "kids" see more of what is actually going on than the "grown ups." I also don't need a gun to fight, if that's what you're implying. I fight every day by trying to tell people what is going on in this country/world, being scoffed at, losing friends, etc.

Nope, I have the freedom to stay despite not wanting to fight. Remember, this a right in this such beloved country of yours... The "grown ups" are more of the problem than the "kids." The "kids" see more of what is actually going on than the "grown ups." I also don't need a gun to fight, if that's what you're implying. I fight every day by trying to tell people what is going on in this country/world, being scoffed at, losing friends, etc.

By grown ups he meant those who care. And yeah you're gonna need a gun... shits gonna get rough. ROFL

Those with the guns won't get anywhere. What is a gun going to do when a jet can just drop a cluster of bombs on a neighborhood? Or a nuke. I'd like to see any scenario where citizens with plain old guns can go up against the armed forces in the world with the best technology. They wouldn't even have to leave a room to win. I know we are given the right to bear arms to keep government under control, but I see it anymore as we would be bringing a gun to a nuke fight. I think those who hide the best are going to be the ones who survive. It's going to be hard to accomplish, when you can be seen from space.

as long as there is the ability for people to have power in this world there will always be corruption, this is exactly why communism does not work when ideally it would be the best method of governing. We just need to accept this and learn to better ourselves so that we can be the ones with the power. Educate yourself, learn from others mistakes, and capitalize on opportunities and you will be fine. Credit isnt for everyone but it certainly serves a purpose in this world. You just have to be smart about it. What if your beloved DD talon goes out on you. You still have to take your kids around and get to work. What do you do if you dont have any money. Charge it! That doesnt mean your in debt. Be smart about it, pay it off as soon as you can and try and find places that offer no interest financing for a certain period of time. Credit is a necessary evil as previously stated. You just need to be educated on it and make decisions that will affect you for the better. Government is there for a reason and as corrupt as it sometimes seems its still doing its job, we are still the most powerful country in the world and the have the largest economy in the world even though we are in this great recession that is in many ways much more tragic then the great depression. Stop outsourcing out jobs and bring them home and we will be the most powerful country in the world forever. Even if china was to surpass our economy the average life STILL would not be near as comfortable as americans. Thats what happens when you overpopulate!

Those with the guns won't get anywhere. What is a gun going to do when a jet can just drop a cluster of bombs on a neighborhood? Or a nuke. I'd like to see any scenario where citizens with plain old guns can go up against the armed forces in the world with the best technology. They wouldn't even have to leave a room to win. I know we are given the right to bear arms to keep government under control, but I see it anymore as we would be bringing a gun to a nuke fight. I think those who hide the best are going to be the ones who survive. It's going to be hard to accomplish, when you can be seen from space.

Clearly you took that way too seriously... I *highly* doubt the "USA" is going to drop a nuke on it's citizens.

China has only gotten to be such an economic power because they rob their people. The USSR did the same thing to compete with the US for the Cold War/Race. China has a lot of power, though, because it sits on a crapload of the world's resources. It's not as simple as just keeping to ourselves. This country can't sustain how many people currently are populating it and live off its own natural resources.

Clearly you took that way too seriously... I *highly* doubt the "USA" is going to drop a nuke on it's citizens.

I really wouldn't put it past them. Remember, it's not the USA. The USA are the people. It would be the elite, bankers, whatever you want to call them, currently running the government who would be doing it. I wouldn't put it past them to do so and blame it on someone else to start a huge nuclear war. I wouldn't put it past them to enact martial law, gather all the people they feel are worth saving, and just nuke the crap out of everything or engineer some sort of other disaster. When you understand the kind of money these people are seeing can corrupt them, and the power they get from it, and the obvious ties to Satanist organizations these people have, you will see what is happening is far beyond our control, and just a matter of fate. History repeats itself time and time again, but it's always been limited to countries or continents. It is NOW that they are able to get their hands on the whole world.

china has gotten rich only because of American idiocy. We want to make a larger margin so we send out production over there to make products for cheaper because they have so many people that are willing to work for 10cents an hour. Thats greed and why we are slipping. Sure we have to export some jobs but how often do you see something made in a third world country or china. Check your clothing labels and the markings on your keyboard mouse computer or monitor. What do you see, yup atleast 2 of those were likely made in china and the others somewhere else. We can get resources from another country but it should be good business practice to build it here with american jobs. That stimulates the economy and will make us a better country. Its such an easy concept but we are just too greedy.

Borrowing, when done responsibly, IS good for the economy.

Let's take my SAME example.

Metaphor time.

Johnny wants to borrow money from me. I don't care why, but I know he needs $1000. So I say "Ok, but I want interest on the loan. If I give you $1000, I want $1100 back within a year." Johnny says "OK!!!!!!!" We sign a contract and I give Johnny $1000. Johnny buys supplies to start a computer repair shop. Within 6 months Johnny annual sales to date exceed $5000, earning him just over $2000. In a year Johnny has made over $15,000 in annual sales, earning just over $9000. In a year Johnny repays me the $1100. By month 18, Johnny has gotten more repair orders than he can handle himself. So Johnny hires two employees to help him. In 5 years. Johnny business grows to 500 employees and he subcontracts certain jobs. Now he business is now helping the economy by providing jobs through a new start business.

See the difference? TV vs. Investment. 99% of Americans fall with the TV Johnny. Note, I am not an economist, just you're average joe... High School Degree, some college, 0 economic/finance classes.

let's simplify the problem with bankers and debt.
What you are not seeing.

Say you lend johny $1000 and for simplicity reasons lets just say that is all the money in existence. At the end of the year you ask for the 1000 back and 100 for interest, johny says well I only have 1000, but you want the additional 100.
How is johny suppose to pay you the interest if you did not create the interest to be paid back.

This is called operating in absurdity, and this is why nations debts continually go up and can never be repaid. Because the interest was never created to pay back the loan in full with interest. The results of this are very clear, some one has to loose for some one else to gain. I know I am not explaining this all that well so all I can say is watch DEBT AS MONEY on you tube, it explains the money lending system very well.

China will continue to get richer and richer without America's "idiocy" to help them. They don't even trade with Russia in US Dollars anymore. The entire globe is looking at dumping the US Dollar. Look past reasons and blame of citizens. This is just turning everyone against everyone. All of what is happening is carefully engineered. It's happened elsewhere before, and each time were just experiments. They are constantly tweaking all the variables to make this global social and economic collapse happen. Who "they" are is not known by even the most powerful public leaders who are taking "their" orders, so the chances of regular people with guns taking them down is slim. "They" could afford to live on the moon while everyone on earth kills themselves. Not alien talk, but it's just very secretive who "they" are.

We couldn't even pay back the interest on global debt if every human's income was taxed 100%. The best thing to do would be for the world to literally start over, each country on its own, and make currency backed by tangible things, not debt. This still won't help, because all the rich will still have everything. Those elites who put the world in this situation really should be killed and their wealth spread to everyone else. Isn't it said that the wealthiest 1% have 40% of the world's money?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK lets put this plain and simple here, if we cut off supply in most cases to china what does that do, it cuts there incoming revenue and jobs. It also stimulates the US by creating more jobs. With more jobs what do those people do, spend money, if they spend money on american made products what does that do. Make us richer and china less rich. Sure its more complex than this but thats the principle. Believe all the conspiracy stuff you want but when it comes down to it make the ethical decision instead of selling out for extra money.

China will continue to get richer and richer without America's "idiocy" to help them. They don't even trade with Russia in US Dollars anymore. The entire globe is looking at dumping the US Dollar. Look past reasons and blame of citizens. This is just turning everyone against everyone. All of what is happening is carefully engineered. It's happened elsewhere before, and each time were just experiments. They are constantly tweaking all the variables to make this global social and economic collapse happen. Who "they" are is not known by even the most powerful public leaders who are taking "their" orders, so the chances of regular people with guns taking them down is slim. "They" could afford to live on the moon while everyone on earth kills themselves. Not alien talk, but it's just very secretive who "they" are.

Blah blah blah.

We also screw ourselves because there are too many damn hippies here who won't let the US drill for oil in Alaska. There are many reasons why we cannot just flip a bird to the rest of the world and expect everything to be fine. For starters, all the BS we have caused the rest of the world by policing it.

Next person who spells "Martial Law" as "Marshall Law" needs to get the ban hammer.

You want a scenario? Go ask anyone who's spent time over in the sandbox about the effectiveness of those "citizens with plain old guns" insurgents...

When shit really hits the fan economically its not going to be the government dropping a nuke on you that you are going to need to worry about-- it's going to be another citizen that comes up on you looking for food/clothes/whatever. Kind words aren't going to drive them away.

If you don't like guns that's fine by me; i can appreciate it. My wife doesn't like guns either but come up in our house uninvited and she'll be the first to put several .45 rounds through your melon.

No, I like guns, and I will defend my home against the morons who will come asking for food, but guns aren't going to do anything if martial law kicks in. People will not unite strong enough to form a militia that can overthrow this government, it's futile. It's not 1776 anymore. The only thing we could rely on are the actual men and women of the armed forces seeing what they would be doing as wrong and switching sides. That's more likely than the gov't nuking us.

Also, anyone who thinks they understand any bit of economics or common sense, and thinks the USA the best damn thing in the world, and that we can simply just pack our bags, come home, not trade with anyone else, and expect to live in peace, after all the US Government has done to screw the world over, really knows nothing at all. It's the only way to save money, but the rest of the world would most likely wage war on us. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it's not going to be rainbows and marshmallows to make a complete turnaround.

You know most people who have problems with the banks fall into one of these groups:

- Overdraft their account, because they were not responsible enough to independently track and monitor their own cash flow through the use of a check register. Instead they utilized an online system managed by the bank, that cannot predict outstanding checks or if a transaction is going to be reversed or ends up being just a hold.

- People who don't just pay their credit card the day the bill comes in and wait until the last moment and sometimes it causes them to be late and then they don't want to pay the penalties for being irresponsible.

- People who were irresponsible and overextended themselves with loans and then are upset that the bank wants it's money back.

If you don't fall into those categories, you have the right to complain. If you do, first learn to take responsibility for yourself before you tell others they need to change. Trust me, very few people don't actually fall into one of those categories. My source for information? Over 5 years looking at your accounts and seeing you screw up your life with finances at Bank of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back