The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Freedom is being challenged.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo tim1

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2010
Pine lake, AB_Canada
Freedom is being challenged.

Our Freedom is being challenged right now by private bankers and we all need to wake up and say no.

I don't want to wake up to marshall law one of these days and have my way of life changed forever. I just want to live my life and keep doing what I like to do, Build nice fast fun cars.

YouTube - The American Dream - FULL LENGTH

This is going to get locked because it's political and not in the private hangout. I agree, though, and just about everyone here doesn't. Us people who actually see what is happening get ridiculed. It's not so much the private bankers, it's the elite of the world, who have been running the world for generations and each new generation feeds on power more and more. They are truly evil, and if people think protesting will do anything, they are idiots. I don't even think armed citizens have the power to do anything. It would not surprise me that if the free world revolted enough that they elite would turn nuclear weapons on us. That's what I believe nuclear war will be, not nations bombing each other.

It is and it isn't a political view because it affects all of us as people on this planet, This is simply a history lesson to help educate people that may not know, there is no left or right views in this video.

It's political because it all stems from the Fed. And because the banks own everything anyway, which is government. The entire world is already bankrupt, and falsely so. The entire world makes money out of thin air. The money is fake, so is the debt, so it all can really be just started over, but it currency will have to go back to being backed by gold and silver.

There is more to it than meets the {EYE} or ear;). Thats all I'm saying....

This is not politics, it's economics. And it's not a secret, people just choose to remain ignorant to the fact of how they allow themselves to remain under the yoke of debt. It's because America (and now pretty much the rest of the world) don't want to wait and save up for the things they want.

People should get loans for only two reasons. 1) A home and only if the monthly payments are less than 28% of their income. Maximum debt should never go beyond 38% of you income. 2) Business loan. Both these are investments. Buying the new 52" 3D TV, Xbox 360 package is not an investment. Buying the new Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X or the new Nissan GTR is not an investment. Buying a pretty new PTE6262 is not an investment. This list is endless. So I'll stop there.

My point is we did this to ourselves. My eyes were opened up by a "certain book" that warns about the dangers of debt and how it keeps us prisoner. So as of about 1 year ago, I cut up my credit cards. Paid off my cars and currently have 1 credit card to pay off.... (guess where my tax return is going to ;)) From now on, if I don't have the cash to buy it, I don't get it. I am now in the process of salvation for my past sins of living the American Dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, people did it to themselves, but the bankers knew what would happen, the people didn't. It's just an example of them taking advantage of the ignorant. I still don't see how any of this isn't political. Yea there is no republican / democratic stuff to it, but it's all so gotten so bad that the government buying back the Fed is the only way things are going to change, and to have that happen is through getting officials in there to do that, which is impossible IMO. I don't think it will ever change. The way information spreads so fast now through media, the media being controlled by the problem, etc., people will remain ignorant and things will get worse. I do believe this is the end. I also believe if the founding fathers came back today and told us how we are being robbed blind, they would be put to death by the blind majority.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="384" height="283" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=27169&showID=61&configXML=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fservice%2Fvideowidget%2Fparams%2FdmlkZW9faWQ9MjcxNjk%3D%2F&initXML=http://www.nbc.com%2Fsaturday-night-live%2Fvideo%2Fepisodes%2Finit.xml?videoId=27169"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><embed src="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=27169&showID=61&configXML=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fservice%2Fvideowidget%2Fparams%2FdmlkZW9faWQ9MjcxNjk%3D%2F&initXML=http://www.nbc.com%2Fsaturday-night-live%2Fvideo%2Fepisodes%2Finit.xml?videoId=27169" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="384" height="283" allowFullScreen="true" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

What does an apparent economic conspiracy have to do with alien/UFO conspiracies? The arrogance of some people just needs to be kept to themselves. And also, the kind of economics being taught that would yield you a Ph.D are the kinds of economics that are f*ing the world in the ass.

I learned from my mistakes. I owe hundreds on one credit card, which will be unpaid for years, I owe to a financing company thousands for a TV, which I haven't paid at all, and I owe the IRS thousands from working a shitty under the table job. They really cannot do anything because as the video demonstrates the money was made out of thin air. At this point I wouldn't even buy a house unless I had the money. People never just bought houses before. Families passed them down through generations. The housing market is what got the country into trouble the most, then credit cards, then car loans. Houses are also built like complete crap anymore and cost many times what they used to. The concept of lending and borrowing is what kills economies. The only way to ever survive is to do away with borrowing of any sort.

Oh, and Queen Elizabeth II basically owns the world. She owns more land than any other country in the world singly sits on. What I see is that the Revolutionary War was really just a battle, and England won the last battle. I don't see how anyone can ever win the war.

Yes, people did it to themselves, but the bankers knew what would happen, the people didn't. It's just an example of them taking advantage of the ignorant.

Are you suggesting that anyone else is to blame for a person putting himself/herself into debt?!? It's the lenders fault that you (not "you" per se) asked for money and accepted the terms and now can't pay it back. Think about what you are saying for a minute.

Metaphor time.

Johnny wants to borrow money from me. I don't care why, but I know he needs $1000. So I say "Ok, but I want interest on the loan. If I give you $1000, I want $1100 back within a year." Johnny says "OK!!!!!!!" We sign a contract and I give Johnny $1000. Johnny goes out a buys a new 50" flat screen TV. He is so happy. In a year I say to Johnny. "I want my money back, $1100 please. " Johnny flips out. "WHAT?!?! I ONLY BORROWED $1000" I could argue that Johnny signed a contract for $1100 and not $1000, but here's the thing. Johnny doesn't even have $100, because he bought an Xbox 360, PS3 and a Wii. Having no money he borrow money from other friends to buy some games, Blu-rays, etc. so he owes other people money.

Somehow, me as the lendor.... that's my fault?

It's the fact that the bankers and globalists said that borrowing is good for the everyone in the economy, when in reality it only benefits the rich. Why do you think they don't like it when you have a credit card and pay it off every month to avoid interest? Not everyone in the world knows everything about economics. You NEED credit to do anything in life anymore. So you have to start somewhere. You start with a credit card, then it goes into a car, then a house. Getting into debt is encouraged. How did you get roped into borrowing money, huh? You only NOW see that it is the wrong thing to do. If people were wise to all of this and stopped borrowing the bankers would still find some way to rob us. It's the people's fault for borrowing, but as long as the bankers can print money we will be bowing to them.

No payments until a year or two later is another thing that snakes people in. This just encourages people that they can buy all this crap on credit and save money in the meantime. Yes, it is still the people's fault that they don't save, but I believe it all stems from the bankers. What you're not seeing is that the money is created out of thin air. The money they are lending doesn't exist...it would be one thing if they gave you some gold coins to go buy what you need, but that's not the case. It's all just numbers in a computer. The money banks borrow from the Fed has no interest, but the people have to pay interest to the banks. While when you keep money in a bank you barely get any interest and you usually lose money from all the fees, all for them having the privilege of holding your money. Because it's not money, it's just numbers in a computer. If currency was backed by gold you better believe if the bank held your gold you would get back all the gold plus more.

I gotta laugh at the people buying gold and silver certificates. Comex has 720 million ounces in silver obligations that people have bought, but they only actually have 170 million ounces of silver there. I can't wait until that jig is up. I am going to be buying some silver in the coming months. Once people want their silver but there is none that means the value of silver that people can actually hold in their hands skyrockets.

Martial law is basically situations like current Egypt, not very happy at all. It would never just be army people driving down the streets, it would be arresting, drugging, and imprisonment. But seeing as how 2 people in this thread so far can't even spell it I can see how you would think that would be cool.

It's the fact that the bankers and globalists said that borrowing is good for the everyone in the economy, when in reality it only benefits the rich. Why do you think they don't like it when you have a credit card and pay it off every month to avoid interest? Not everyone in the world knows everything about economics. You NEED credit to do anything in life anymore. So you have to start somewhere. You start with a credit card, then it goes into a car, then a house. Getting into debt is encouraged. How did you get roped into borrowing money, huh? You only NOW see that it is the wrong thing to do. If people were wise to all of this and stopped borrowing the bankers would still find some way to rob us. It's the people's fault for borrowing, but as long as the bankers can print money we will be bowing to them.

No payments until a year or two later is another thing that snakes people in. This just encourages people that they can buy all this crap on credit and save money in the meantime. Yes, it is still the people's fault that they don't save, but I believe it all stems from the bankers. What you're not seeing is that the money is created out of thin air. The money they are lending doesn't exist...it would be one thing if they gave you some gold coins to go buy what you need, but that's not the case. It's all just numbers in a computer. The money banks borrow from the Fed has no interest, but the people have to pay interest to the banks. While when you keep money in a bank you barely get any interest and you usually lose money from all the fees, all for them having the privilege of holding your money. Because it's not money, it's just numbers in a computer. If currency was backed by gold you better believe if the bank held your gold you would get back all the gold plus more.

Borrowing, when done responsibly, IS good for the economy.

Let's take my SAME example.

Metaphor time.

Johnny wants to borrow money from me. I don't care why, but I know he needs $1000. So I say "Ok, but I want interest on the loan. If I give you $1000, I want $1100 back within a year." Johnny says "OK!!!!!!!" We sign a contract and I give Johnny $1000. Johnny buys supplies to start a computer repair shop. Within 6 months Johnny annual sales to date exceed $5000, earning him just over $2000. In a year Johnny has made over $15,000 in annual sales, earning just over $9000. In a year Johnny repays me the $1100. By month 18, Johnny has gotten more repair orders than he can handle himself. So Johnny hires two employees to help him. In 5 years. Johnny business grows to 500 employees and he subcontracts certain jobs. Now he business is now helping the economy by providing jobs through a new start business.

See the difference? TV vs. Investment. 99% of Americans fall with the TV Johnny. Note, I am not an economist, just you're average joe... High School Degree, some college, 0 economic/finance classes.

I will never lose faith in this country. I love America. If you think America has seen the best of it's days then #### YOU.

That's not a person borrowing money, it's a company. And I still don't think it's good. You're only looking at those 2 parties in that interaction, nothing behind the scenes. The money borrowed would be made out of thin air, which is always bad. Tax payers pay for debt in the long run. Borrowing is BAD. You can't say people borrowing money for personal shit is bad but someone borrowing for an investment is good. Plus, you are making metaphors of YOU lending out money. You would be lending actual money, not just printing money to lend...The problem is that the value of our currency is based off of debt, not anything tangible. Debt should not be the burden of anyone outside of the contract, but it has been since 1913. Any time someone borrows money in this country, they print more money, and it makes the money I earn worth less.

This country is part of the world, and this is happening globally. This country is not owned by us whatsoever anymore. Good luck getting it back. They did in the Revolutionary War, but England certainly got it back in 1913 and has been owning more and more of this country in that 80 years. It's not that I'm pessimistic, I just don't see the human race lasting another 10 years. If I'm wrong, oh well, I won't be here in another 10 years, I won't care.

This country is part of the world, and this is happening globally. This country is not owned by us whatsoever anymore. Good luck getting it back. They did in the Revolutionary War, but England certainly got it back in 1913 and has been owning more and more of this country in that 80 years. It's not that I'm pessimistic, I just don't see the human race lasting another 10 years. If I'm wrong, oh well, I won't be here in another 10 years, I won't care.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. America's the best country in this world. #### all your dumb economic bullshit. It doesn't mean shit to patriots like me.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Being a patriot has nothing to do with "America" itself. This "I'm a patriot because I think America is the only important thing in the world, and American lives are the only ones that matter" is the most ignorant redneck shit ever. Money makes the world go around, and currently most of the money in the world is held by only a few people, not even citizens of any one nation. This problem just goes beyond the USA, so get over that. Every country should be separate, but it doesn't mean people shouldn't unite to overthrow a one world government and economy. By the way, it's the USA, not America. Being a patriot also means caring about the economy. Did you even watch the video? You don't care about "dumb economic bullshit", but yet Thomas Jefferson recognized the importance of keeping it out of the hands of mad men, so I guess he wasn't a patriot since he cared about "dumb economic bullshit."

Being a patriot has nothing to do with "America" itself. This "I'm a patriot because I think America is the only important thing in the world, and American lives are the only ones that matter" is the most ignorant redneck shit ever. Money makes the world go around, and currently most of the money in the world is held by only a few people, not even citizens of any one nation. This problem just goes beyond the USA, so get over that. Every country should be separate, but it doesn't mean people shouldn't unite to overthrow a one world government and economy. By the way, it's the USA, not America. Being a patriot also means caring about the economy. Did you even watch the video? You don't care about "dumb economic bullshit", but yet Thomas Jefferson recognized the importance of keeping it out of the hands of mad men, so I guess he wasn't a patriot since he cared about "dumb economic bullshit."

That's right.

No I didn't watch the video. Ok you're right, but you're losing faith in your country. What the #### is wrong with you?

The Sky is falling!
Help!Help! We're running for our lives!

Are you suggesting that anyone else is to blame for a person putting himself/herself into debt?!? It's the lenders fault that you (not "you" per se) asked for money and accepted the terms and now can't pay it back. Think about what you are saying for a minute.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Nobody but you is responsible for the debts you incur. If you agree to enter into a borrowing contract without fully researching and understanding the terms of the contract then you have but yourself to blame.

Money lending/credit is a viable business model that has been around since roughly 2000 BC when the Sumerians invented counting. It is not some Illuminati conspiracy that recently came to light. Nobody is forcing you to max out your cards on TVs and other silly things. If you borrow above what you can afford then tough shit dude.

We can sit here all day and argue the morality of predatory lending however; at the end of the day YOU are the one responsible for knowing what you're agreeing to.. If you fail to due your homework and get boned on a 23% interest rate credit card you maxed out to buy a TV then boo-frickin-hoo.

Plenty of people use credit responsibly; unfortunately the people who failed to are the ones who are most vocal about their victim-status and looking to put the blame anywhere except where it belongs.

This country doesn't matter to me as much as the human race. It shouldn't. I haven't lost faith in it, I just see that there is an end to everything. Believe me, I will be fighting when the shit goes down, not for the USA, but for all of the humans on this planet. All I'm saying is this current economic situation has to do with the survival of humans throughout the whole world. The eastern world has already been taken over, but the western world has no been fully engaged because of the USA. The dumbest shit happens in this country every day. I would have faith in this country if it was like it was 200 years ago, but to me, this country is the worst off as far as the majority of the people go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back