The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Free Mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by talonawd94tsi
What are the free mods for a 2gen GS-T

Also will a stock 1st gen blow off value bolt right on to a second or do i have to mod stuff

and does anyone know about this mod, is it safe

http://www.jumptronix.com/2g_go_faster/Faqs/WasteGateSolenoidRestrictionFAQ.htm

thanks

FREE MODS! YOU CRAZY? The only free mod is getting rid of the spare tire to loose weight. Just don't get a flat.
The problem with the 1G BOV is the wide two bolt flange doesn't match the 2G. Upgrading the intercooler pipes will allow you to get a better BOV in the process(and cool airflow). Roadrace Engineering got good prices and better upper intercooler pipes. Did I say nothing is free.:thumb:

Originally posted by ROOKIE1
Check tuning guide .:thumb:

Yo, I just checked it and I'm beyond that. I have upgraded the turbosystem in my car and I'm installing 650cc to push my current whp up. Check my car out in DSMtuners, I'm new. I also checked your car. I have spare parts that I don't need like upper and lower intercooler pipes for a Greddy BOV. I'm from KY too, I'm in Danville. Where you at?:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back