The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Free mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoshimitsuspeed

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2004
portland, Oregon
I know I am just not looking in the right places, but isn't there one place I can find info on all the free mods?

I think I always looked to vfaq for free mod stuff.

BCS mod (or you can search the net and make your own mbc for cheap. GET A GAUGE FIRST!)
Air snorkel hack (please leave the filter on)
bov dump tube trimming
intake silencer removal (1g only I think)

there are plenty of mods to be done on the cheap. look at what people have done and use your imagination.

I have a 3" turbo back exhaust, I remember someone telling me you shouldn't do the bcs mod with a 3" is this true? I also only have the stock BOV would it be worth the mod or should I wait to get a 1g BOV? I also have a k&n filtercharger, and just finished putting my boost guage in today. My boost guage seems to stick and jump at the lower pressures is this normal or is it because it's an obx ebay guage?
Thanks for the help I thought there were a few more but I will have to start looking at the cheap mods next.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back