The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Free Material Welding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsm4lyfe12

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 8, 2010
Minooka, Illinois
Anything you need welded? Tell me what you need pay for shipping and i will get it done and back to you the same day! Im bored at home with nothing to do and have over 10k in welding materials...(Not including my machine). I have 9 years of experience in welding.

Things that would work- Cracked aluminum, mild steel, SOME stainless.

Things that wont work- Cast iron, or large girthy holes in your frame.

Pm me on anything your need, hell i might even have the part laying in my garage.

I have a tig and smaw, i have a tiny fcaw/mig-mag machine thats a little bit lacking. I gotta get my hands on aluminum. Im gonna weld my own aluminum vc with baffles i think its gonna be AWESOME. The only tricky part is the oil cap atm. I doubt many are gonna take advantage of this. I'd have to oxy weld alum atm, i ran out of co2/argon.

Aargh trying to think of soooooooooomething for you to do.... there's gotta be sooooooooomething....

Your probably not that far from me huh?

Nah I googled your town a couple days ago..I'm a couple hours but if you got work I'm always willing to relocate..Is there a sams club in the area, my girl works there so I gotta ask..

can i shoot some pipes your way for a full exhaust for my 1990 gsx?i just need them to be welded together ! :)

You are correct. Straight argon for TIG.

Want to weld some new pieces of sheet metal in my spare tire area? I got two holes in there and im not too far from you

If it is possible, I am wanting catch cans and a coolant overflow tank. If you don't have round stuff I wouldn't mind square, just let me know and I can get you dimensions to make them. The overflow I would like to be functional like stock one. Please and thank you!

So can you weld aluminum or not? I got 2 catch cans that need fittings welded, then I have a valve cover that needs fittings welded and I also have a thermostat that needs fittings welded.

Let me know

Can you weld me up an aluminum cover with clearance for a coil on plug unit that bolts into the stock spark plug cover locations? I need this as I'll soon have a hood with vents directly over the engine, and want to protect the COP from water.

I'm basically picturing just a rectangular box, just big enough to fit over the coil on plug units, with mounting tabs for screwing through, welded tightly so it seals. I'd bolt it down using the same screws used to hold on the COP right over the COP. I'll just add some weather stripping to the bottom side before bolting down.

hey dan you dont use co2/argon for alum you use straight argon LOL well for mig I dont know for tig though.........

YOu're correct, no Co2 in any TIG welding as long as i've been at it, you start to add things like helium and other gasses to get hotter, but c25 (co2/argon) doesn't mix well with tungsten inert gas welding

i wanna see you're O/A AL skills :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back