The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

free hx35 for waiting =]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Bland

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 2, 2008
Seabeck, Washington
so my step dad has a dodge cummins, and hes always talked hows hes gunna do this and that to it. Never actule done anything besides a chip and bigger injectors. So now i get a picture from him and he bought a hx80 and hes waiting to buy someother turbo so he can twin turbo his truck. so smart little me said. "hey what are u doing with ## hx35?" and he said nothing so i asked for it. and he said as soon as he starts his build on his truck he will give me it. so now i got to wait. just wanted to share that. when i get it im gunna rebuild it then start on the build on my car. untill then imma try not to blow my motor

Last edited:
Damn, and I thought I was lucky getting a 14b for free.

ya well i just got a mbc and i set it to about 14-15 psi. so im gunna see if i can keep my motor alright. i dont have anyway to tune it. i hate buying something if im not going to use it forever. so i dont want to buy a safc just to go ad buy a dsmlink down the road

If your on stock fuel system you need to turn the boost back down.
You dont have the fuel to run 14-15.

ya well i just got a mbc and i set it to about 14-15 psi. so im gunna see if i can keep my motor alright. i dont have anyway to tune it. i hate buying something if im not going to use it forever. so i dont want to buy a safc just to go ad buy a dsmlink down the road

Cool, let us know how the rebuild goes!

Cool, let us know how the rebuild goes!

im sure you will all be helping me out when i do =p ive done lots of reading and ive got somewhat of a idea of what im doing. never rebuilt a engine. ive done alot of stuff like engine swaps/ clutch's and all that. But got to learn sometime! maybe ill be lucky and do it all right on my first build =)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back