The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FREE Goody Bag Swag for Your Car Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Jan 26, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming car show, cruise-in, swap meet, etc. by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you a gift certificate to use as door or raffle prize. All offered to you at no cost.

Email [email protected] for more information.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming car show, cruise-in, swap meet, etc. by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you a gift certificate to use as door or raffle prize. All offered to you at no cost.

Email [email protected] for more information.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

Hey RockAuto, why are you scamming people out of shipping? The parts will magically ship together if I add a part I don't need, but as soon as I remove it, they ship from separate locations again. What's the deal?!

Sometimes you have to play around with which brand of part that you buy, in order to ensure that they both ship from the same warehouse. That way you avoid the double shipping charge

Sometimes you have to play around with which brand of part that you buy, in order to ensure that they both ship from the same warehouse. That way you avoid the double shipping charge
I understand that but look at the screenshots.
It has the 2 parts shipping from different locations(Centric brand), but if I add a 3rd part(Carlson brand), it moves the 2 original Centric brand parts shipping from 2 locations to shipping from the same location.
This is 100% just a way to get a double shipping charge regardless.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back