The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Free Dyno Day, Vallejo, CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No offense to you, but why would they advertise it with an evo then? :ohdamn: haha.

I'm still thinking it's a good chance to get out there with the v8 240z project.

Yeah. It's running with a carb v8. Not sure if your friend went with an ls1 or something else fuel injected. The carb v8s are pretty simple to get running and keep running. It's a pretty fun little car. Just wish it had power steering haha.

late 70's carbbed LT1, 700r4, and lots of clean up, pm me and i'll shoot you a picture.

Lt1s weren't around until 1992 and they were fuel injected... late 70s blocks were just basic small block 350s (or whatever c.i he is dealing with). Sent a pm.

As for the dyno day, it isn't free. It's $40 for 3 runs and it's a 2wd dynojet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back