The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FPR regulation question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVER_95_GST

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 25, 2004
Italy, Europe
My friend has just installed on his 95 GSX a FPR but He don't know how much PSI should set It for an optimal configuration.

His GSX got this mods:

- TD05-BIG16g
- 550 injectors
- A'PEXi S-AFC II
- Walbro 255lph
- FMIC

If you can tell me how much shoud he set the FPR I'll appreciate it
Thanks

From what i've heard and seen on friend's cars the stock base pressure of 43 or 44 psi works great and is probably best.

No it def. is not useless. The 255 fuel pump will overrun the stock regualtor and cause irratic fuel pressure. The AFPR allows a stable base pressure to be set and allows you to properly tune the car. Tuning can be very difficult if you don't have a stable base fuel pressure. The AFPR was a very good investment.

SILVER_95_GST said:
But so a FPR was useless with those configuration? :confused:
What exactly are you expecting out of an afpr? Which afpr did he install? 43psi is without the vacuum line BTW.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back