The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fpr question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytalon

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 27, 2005
Boston, Massachusetts
What do you guys think I can run my 450ccs at with my current setup(im looking for boost)
I got a aero fpr, 255lph, safc, 16g, logger, and all other supportin, but I want a Eprom ecu, but its to much haslte to find one.. so I was wondering if I got like 660s, would it be ok if I didnt have that chip to compensate for it? or can I run my stockie injectors with my current setup. Im looking for a good tune so I can pass emissions... so anything would be great.

You're odds of passing emissions are better with the 450s than with the 660s. You didn't mention a front mount so I'm guessing you're at about 17psi which means your stockers will be fine. You can compensate the 660s with the AFC BUT problems such as fuel cut and timing issues might be troublesome. If I were you and I was where you are a few years ago, I'd get DSMlink. But what do I know... ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back