The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

FP green with no boost please help im confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigwilly6754

20+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2002
Ma
Alright everyone i just put together my car 255lph fuel pump 720cc injectors FP Green and all the other goodies!! now i used my afc to set all my low settings they are ok now! But the second i WOT it will fall right on its fast no power!! i raised the % nothin so i droped the % and still nothing falls right on its face no power! Now i dont have a fuel pressure regulator just the factory but that should let me not boost something is wrong and i cant figure it out!!! can there be something wrong with my external wastegate?? i just cant figure it out guys please help me any advice is good.:cry:

Are you running rich or lean. boost leak is rich. Pull the plugs if it's all black your running rich.

What sort of engine monitoring do you have. If you say "none", I'd give your Green a good home here in NC :)

He said engine monitoring. That means datalogger, or EGT gauge, or something.

Right about now, I'm getting this feeling that you SHOULD NOT be messing around with parts like that.

How did you set the low throttle settings?

....Kyle T.
93 TSi AWD "TURBO4"
14b - 12.8 @ 108

i also have a datta logger.. i figured out the problem one of my intercooler pipes came out but i couldnt see it so i had to take the whole front end off haha now its good pulls like a bat outa hell!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back