The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

FP Black BB Xona Rotor with 10cm housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
A new bolt-on DSM turbo from FP.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

New for 2020! All FP Black model turbos will come standard with a black coated compressor cover!
  • Compressor wheel - 82HTZ
  • Flow rating - 71LB per minute
  • CW Measurements - 59.1MM Inducer / 82MM Exducer
  • TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
  • Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
  • Turbine Housing - FP 10CM
  • CHRA - XR Ball Bearing
  • Oil Line - Not Included

The FP Black Ball Bearing Turbocharger for DSM features our 82MM HTZ wheel rated at 71LB a minute. This turbo uses our Xona Rotor ball bearing center section for maximum performance and reliability. We also developed our own 10cm housing for maximum flow while retaining bolt on fitment. Due to the flow of this turbo and turbine housing, this will only be offered with an external wastegate off O2 setup.

Now if only we could get FP to come back and get involved here on the site.

Yea I wish they would bring back the FP exhaust housings that were on the DSM76, DSM82 and DSM86. I like having the v-band hook-ups as they don't seize like the bolts in that style housings.

I wonder if they can convert my housing on my DSM82 to fit the new black, I could keep my v-band exhaust setup which would be nice.

i would also like to see a FP red turbo with that set up

Yea I wish they would bring back the FP exhaust housings that were on the DSM76, DSM82 and DSM86. I like having the v-band hook-ups as they don't seize like the bolts in that style housings.

I wonder if they can convert my housing on my DSM82 to fit the new black, I could keep my v-band exhaust setup which would be nice.
Those FP housings were damned cool. It's too bad the DSM market isn't huge, so the economics would be easier to justify for them.

I think the DSM82 uses an 82mm compressor and would be comparable to the FP black with a 82mm compressor. I too am fond of the FP dsm vband housings, I have a DSM76 myself and glad I got one before they moved to a new housing.

I think the DSM82 uses an 82mm compressor and would be comparable to the FP black with a 82mm compressor. I too am fond of the FP dsm vband housings, I have a DSM76 myself and glad I got one before they moved to a new housing.

I have the DSM82 in the car now. If something happens to the turbo I may have to look in to getting the Xona center and mating it up!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back