The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

FP 68HTA dyno results

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I finished my install last week. Getting some knock up top so I'm going to pull 2* and increase boost as well cleaning up afr, and wg duty cycle.

My original goal was push the B16g on e85, so I picked up 1000cc's. Then picked up the 68hta, so now I'm in need of bigger injectors for e85 :ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:.

FP mani, 44 mvr recirc on jmfab O2

Attachments

• 68HTAv2.93pump.elg
    14.4 KB · Views: 117
...to get my v1 to over 50lbs/m I'm spiking 32psi and it settles to 28psi by 7.5k with timing advance to 17* peak, all mods are in my build profile.

Remember that your logged airflow is only accurate if your BoostEst and your MAP sensor reading being logged overlay, not saying this isn't the case but just something to think about when you're looking at airflow numbers in Link.

...to get my v1 to over 50lbs/m I'm spiking 32psi and it settles to 28psi by 7.5k with timing advance to 17* peak, all mods are in my build profile.

Remember that your logged airflow is only accurate if your BoostEst and your MAP sensor reading being logged overlay, not saying this isn't the case but just something to think about when you're looking at airflow numbers in Link.

Thanks, Corey! I will check the two to make sure they’re matching. What fuel were you on?

BoostEst and MAP are pretty close. What do you think?

Attachments

• 3rdgearPull26psi13degrees.2019.10.28-02.elg
    14.6 KB · Views: 110
Bringing back an old thread but I accidentally hit 43 psi on the hta68 , my tuner currently has the log but with this virus shit we haven’t really been talking but . I believe we can hit about 35psi and make real good numbers at least 450-500

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back