The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

fp 3052 with results..soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfisher said:
so your saying your o2's at WOT are only .82. that's way to lean isn't it. .92 is what i've been aiming for. i'm already at -37 on my highs on my safc and have been slowly leaning it out but seems like my timing is not going up even when i lean it. i'll try -40 and run another log.
w/o a wideband it's almost impossible to know what fuel ratio that would be. If he used a wideband when he tuned and was aiming for like 12.5:1 he might be sitting at .82 on the narrow band. Could also be the O2 is dieing and just needs a replacement.

I can't really justify buying a wideband to only use it a few times. But I do have 2 buddies that own 3rd gen RX-7's. One running a HUGH 61-1 single turbo and one w/ stock twins running non-sequential. We are going to all go in at buy a wide band to cut our costs. Only way to truely know what your AFR is at.

Maglin said:
w/o a wideband it's almost impossible to know what fuel ratio that would be. If he used a wideband when he tuned and was aiming for like 12.5:1 he might be sitting at .82 on the narrow band. Could also be the O2 is dieing and just needs a replacement.

I can't really justify buying a wideband to only use it a few times. But I do have 2 buddies that own 3rd gen RX-7's. One running a HUGH 61-1 single turbo and one w/ stock twins running non-sequential. We are going to all go in at buy a wide band to cut our costs. Only way to truely know what your AFR is at.

.82 would be super lean if it was working correctly. On a few recent test runs the vac hosse on the fpr came off causing fuel pressure not to rise with boost. At 20-21 lbs of boost and a rich tune, it was at .88 volts with the hose disconnected. Took a while to find the casue of all my knock. O2 volts are worthless to tune by IMHO

hey cfisher . i know u . LOL. i rode with tyler the night he got in his evo 3 . Yeah ur car should be pulling better i was surprised when he said he was keeping up with u . arkansas does have a well tuned car,alot of time and money has goten him to where he is . u should be able to hit 12's easy . . take out some fuel and see what happens.

do you have ALL the mods Arkansas has ? like turbo manifold , intake manifold ? ..and dsm link helps biigggg time.

Tell us more.........Times? Dyno's? Full bosst at what rpm? Your mods? Hehe, sorry, I just enjoy hearing about this thing.

Nice job on the 12.7@116 DSM. For a FWD that is pretty good considering the wheel spin you can hear in your video. I went 11.8@117 on that turbo and I know it has more in it. I'm still running a S-AFC and tuning was done with an AEM UEGO gauge on the street with no logging. My stock block also has 118k miles on it. I think with DSmlink and a fresh 6 bolt with Evo 8 pistons will put me in the mid to low 11's. Anyway good luck with your Fp.

I also just got finished installing my FP3052 last night. Even at 14psi, this thing PULLS! Pulls even harder than my T28 spiking 28psi and dropping to 23. Install was simpe and easy thanks to the thoughts of FP. The spool up is LOUD and the wastegate scares whoever is next to you. AWESOME turbo so far.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back