The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

fp 3052 with results..soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myblack98gst said:
thats insane my big 16g @ 23 psi only pulls about 33 lbs/min after taking the AFC cprrection and everything back out! I can't wait!

That would improve with cams, but yeah that is still insane :cool:

Read about 3 reviews on the 3052, all of them bring a huge smile to my face. Sound clips? Ive seen a few in-car clips, but Id like more on the outside, focusing on the sound this thing makes.

damn two reviews in one for the fp 3052, bot bad. well i didnt get to go to the dyno thursday, things came up, and now im going on vacation, but ill try to go on tuesday. im really thinking that im pushing about 340-350whp at 16psi, becasue this thing is pulling as hard if not harder than the 20g i had at 23psi. and i dynoed 346whp at 20-21psi on pump gas with the 20g. hopefully ill have some sound clips too, been trying to get them

heres a video, the colors are a little messed up but the vid is good thx to my friend mike.

this is at 16psi, egts at 780 at wot 3rd gear redline pump gas, with two other passangers ,will have more later
Click here

Sure sounds nice. I bet it will sound mych better with some more boost behind it :) You might also update your profile, as it don't see the cams on there. Keep us posted on the dyno numbers. Cool vid/car :thumb:

Well made it to the track guys. First run of the night, untuned 17psi, logged it. Bogged the launch, 2.0, didn't build enough boost with the stutterbox. That run netted me a 12.7 at 116. I was like hell ya, really high trap, I just won't bog next time and I'll run a 12 flat. Went back and looked at the log, 13 degrees advance, it was running all crappy, o well. Went for it again. Real good launch, then i grabbed second gear and it spun like crazy. I thought that was kinda weird. Got my slip and it was a 13.1 with a 1.7x 60 foot. I was like WTF, it spun really bad. Last run...my car was running rwd. Bye bye center diff, it was nice knowing you :(.

Dude wake up, it never loved you. It's jealous of the new turbo and it's getting attention this way. Dump it now before things get worse.

awe super95awd, sorry bout that ...... started dnloading that vid and watched it just b4 I posted, LOL :p

I do feel :cry: your pain though brutha

It is a dsm, what can you say? Mine goes in for the rear axle u joints in a few days along with some other crap thas broken too. But then it will be good as new :thumb:

Whatever it was it was more than enough to do this :p

Attachments

• Broken Center Diff 1 Tuners.jpg
    Broken Center Diff 1 Tuners.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,379
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back