The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

fp 3052 with results..soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 11, 2002
Tampa
finally got the fp 3052, gotta say im happy with this turbo so far and i havent even driven the car yet. the quality is really nice. fp did a great job getting this to me besides the long waiting period. ill be posting up my results when i get them. i wont go into as much detail as the other reviews, but ill post em. 400whp on stock bottom end here i come. :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That looks absolutely awesome.

I just seized my turbo 2 days ago. I am going for the same turbo. The tranny just arrived and I can't wait to get this thing all together.

DSM, give me a buzz on AIM. I have some questions for you.

God that turbo looks so huge. Have fun with that mofo. :thumb:

finally got it on last night after waiting for some parts from mitsubishi. will post up pics of the final install tonight. last thing i have to do is put in the coolant and i can finally crank this sucker up. some installation comments. one i didnt really have to do anything to the water pipe, everythng bolted right up. the only thing i had to adjust was the dip stick, waste gate was hitting it. the stock fans can not be used, unless u hack it but im going to order a couple of spal fans. plus i didnt have an a/c fan because it kept melting all the time. other than that everything was easy, no hassle. let u guys know after the test drive tonight. hopefully everything will go perfect.

hey razor beak ive seen that review and read it, if u read my first post you'll notice i said "i wont go into as much detail as the other reviews," figured more opinion on the same turbo would be nice, so shove it.

dsm said:
figured more opinion on the same turbo would be nice, so shove it.

So far your opinions have added very little additional data then what has already been posted.

like i said its another opinion, i never said i was writing something new, and i dont think theres anything wrong with my opinion, if u dont like it i prefer u dont response at all to this thread, thanks

ChicagoGSX said:
Neither have the 4 posts you've had since joining 2 days ago.

I head I could get some good laughs here. So far I have not been disappointed. DSM i cant wait to hear your review, im sure they will be very original. Who knew FP30's didn't require the water pipe to be dented big surprise.

However more opinions are always great. Even if they are carbons of 50 other reviews. When you get done this review, can you do a S-AFC review and how about a ACT clutch review. Im sure we could always use a few more of those.

kevingst said:
Hmm, looks like he's not gonna last too long.

i agree.

That is a huge turbo, goodluck with that and have fun. :thumb:

listen ****, if there are 50 reviews out there i dont care, im number 51, if everyone thought like u reviews wouldve stopped after the first one. so get over it. go back to your honda forums, or are u tired of hearing about these turbos and just wish u had one?!?!? poor poor baby. save your weekly allowance maybe in 3 yrs u can buy one.

dsm said:
listen ****, if there are 50 reviews out there i dont care, im number 51, if everyone thought like u reviews wouldve stopped after the first one. so get over it. go back to your honda forums, or are u tired of hearing about these turbos and just wish u had one?!?!? poor poor baby. save your weekly allowance maybe in 3 yrs u can buy one.

listen ****, if there are 50 reviews out there i dont care, im number 51,
This is a review?

u tired of hearing about these turbos and just wish u had one?!?!? poor poor baby. save your weekly allowance maybe in 3 yrs u can buy one
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

• 376motor_big350.jpg
    376motor_big350.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 266
First of all, nice shiney, polished FP3052, a work of art... :D

Second, did anyone happen to read the red print on top of the paragraph box after hitting the "Reply" button?

Do Not Reply to a Message With the Following:
1.No "Use the Search" replies - answer the question, link to the answer, or don't reply.
2.No Insults and/or name calling - this can get you banned without warning - we don't care how experienced or knowledgable you are, don't be a smart ass!
4.No Guesses - if you don't know, don't reply - don't spread misinformation (no "I think" or "I guess" or "I've heard").
5.No getting off-topic - if you're not replying to the thread starter, take it to PMs/email or start a new thread.

And BTW, whats the pont of showing JDMAWD's Talon, and then laughing about it?

Are you laughing cause your fronting like its your car?

or laughing in an attempt to "De-arm" the situation, even thought you have no profile on any cars, and there are no posts saying that you bought JDM's car, clown.

So cut it out...

Dsm, Why did you decide to go with a dump tube on that gorgeous 44mm V-band TiAL?
Do you like the sound, or not convinced that re-cirulating would be cleaner and be able to stand up to any boost control situation?

SpoOLxExO said:
And BTW, whats the pont of showing JDMAWD's Talon, and then laughing about it?

Are you laughing cause your fronting like its your car?

or laughing in an attempt to "De-arm" the situation, even thought you have no profile on any cars, and there are no posts saying that you bought JDM's car, clown.

So cut it out...

now thats funny

SpoOLxExO said:
Dsm, Why did you decide to go with a dump tube on that gorgeous 44mm V-band TiAL?
Do you like the sound, or not convinced that re-cirulating would be cleaner and be able to stand up to any boost control situation?

no reason really i asked some ppl and 50/50 said go with it open some said go with it recirculated, so i figured id try it out this way.

That's a nice turbo. Can't wait to see your dyno results. Best of luck.

how about i run out put a sheet of paper on the motor thats says owned and snap a pic :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back