The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support Rix Racing

Four legged family members.

Long Duk Dong

Proven Member
Jul 8, 2008
Montgomery, Alabama
How many of you take your dogs with you whenever/where ever you can? Here is a picture of my four legged child "Bandum". I found him on the side of the road when he was a puppy. He had no hair due to the mange and was emaciated. His eye lids had begun rolling under due to dehydration. He had been living on cattle feed and was extremely wormy. He was only 8-10 weeks old. He is a Chow mix and weighs 90-lbs. He is very social but extremely protective of his family. He goes everywhere with me including work a couple of days a week. I have never been much of a dog person until I got him. Now I can't imagine life without his crazy ass. Post up some pics of yours. :D

DSC_0818.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds