The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

found out something interesting about my history

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by Rice Over Wheat

"The first aerial bombing was attempted in 1849 when the Austrians launched 200 pilotless, bomb-carrying hot-air balloons against forces defending Venice. Each bomb was released by a time fuse. However, the wind sent the balloons back over the Austrian troops."

God i would have loved to be one of the troops in Venice watching that shit. That also would have been one of the oldest "ownage" pics around as well :thumb:

I believe you Xcelr8tn, cause you're canadian :D

Originally posted by IHeartTurbo
I saw on Discovery Channel that this was impossible or at the least very very unlikely to happen. They said that if someone was to be buried alive, when their body decomposed it would create a hole and could cause the whole bridge, building, dam, etc to collapse.

Sounds legit, but at the same time, tons and tons of cement arent gonna keep your body "inflated" for too long

And my question, would it be possible to actually decompose? doesnt that take worms and oxygen and etc? I'm sure being incased in tonnes of cement would bring on a mummifying effect?

Edit: If it DOES take effect and that COULD happen, hell i'm just not going over that bridge. No one said WHEN it would happen LOL.

"my grandpop took a bridge down with no effort at all!"

Originally posted by MyRidzPhucked
And my question, would it be possible to actually decompose? doesnt that take worms and oxygen and etc? I'm sure being incased in tonnes of cement would bring on a mummifying effect?

Yeah, I was wondering about that, too.

Originally posted by MyEclipse5
:| fine so its not that cool, but hey i wanted to say something that you wouldn't belive so that you'd be all like "stop mocking me" and then i'd be all like "its true" and you'd be all like "o"...not "dude thats sweeeet"

sheesh screw it up

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by MyRidzPhucked
Sounds legit, but at the same time, tons and tons of cement arent gonna keep your body "inflated" for too long

Edit: If it DOES take effect and that COULD happen, hell i'm just not going over that bridge. No one said WHEN it would happen LOL.

"my grandpop took a bridge down with no effort at all!"

not true....

my dad worked on the bonneville damn in washington state and he said he remembers at least 8 people getting buried alive...

and the dam still holds water...no holes...

my ex-wifes grandpa or great gandpa or some shit invented the gas powered lawn mower and the same thing happened....he didnt renew the patent or forgot to get one or something and it got stolen from him...maybe if he would have got it she wouldnt be my ex-wife $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ hehe

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back