The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Found on Copart: Laser RS Turbo AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randman2011

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 26, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Don’t worry, someone like Miller import parts or any one of his ilk will buy it for pennies on the dollar, robbing an average Joe of a car they’d actually appreciate, then part it out and crush it.

Don’t worry, someone like Miller import parts or any one of his ilk will buy it for pennies on the dollar, robbing an average Joe of a car they’d actually appreciate, then part it out and crush it.
As truly unfortunate as that is, it's the reason we still have half decent parts availability. Being destroyed for a profit, but also being sacrificed so we can keep ours on the road. I definitely won't be crushing any DSM's but will not hesitate to buy parts from those who intend to do so.

As truly unfortunate as that is, it's the reason we still have half decent parts availability. Being destroyed for a profit, but also being sacrificed so we can keep ours on the road. I definitely won't be crushing any DSM's but will not hesitate to buy parts from those who intend to do so.

Not quite. Because so many people would rather just pay a scalper, no one was buying quality new parts. Had the vultures never existed, we’d have much better parts support as that would be the only option.

You’ll especially see what I mean when the last parts dsm dries up.

Yeah.

Slightly above that to me in PA.

I can't even prove to myself that it's not a FWD with those pictures.

It says "AWD" in the listing, but it also says "Auto" (which it isn't), so....
There is a vin picture. Easy to check.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back