The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Found My Old Tech Notebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLACK'98DSM

5+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2019
Alabama
I was rummaging through my old files and folders when I found a notebook from a few years back (2016). The notebook is full front to back with random notes I made. Here's one of my poorly made drawings... I can see some errors throughout, glad to see how I've learned a lot. I was not an artist by any means and still probably am not. I'll probably post a few more pages from the book because some of the things I wrote and drew are hilarious LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have a scrap book where I do little doodles when things come to mind... This pic is an example of the goofy things I come up with sometimes. This will attach to my stereo stand and swing out, so the rear speaker is behind me when I am playing Assassin's Creed and other such games... I designed a noiseless generator to make 110 power from two 12volt batteries but not showing it because I may be able to sell my idea... Once I am finished building these speaker stands I will post a pic.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back