The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Forza 2 Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD ;)

Another pic...this is an A850 beast. Lots of top 500 times, even a few with me behind the wheel. I think I was 112 on one of the "Forza Tracks" pre-scoreboard wipe.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's sweet, care to share the DSM tuners decal?

Unfortunately I only have one DSM picture uploaded.

A more accurate representation of what I'm capable of. I'd love to get some high-res shots of the DSM drivers cars so I could have a few more paint jobs to put on the Eclipse in game.

i have Forza 2 for my 360 n i never really took it this seriously, but now i really wanna get hooked up to XBox Live n get my account set up and make some sick cars LOL, these cars are all sick, and how do you get diff exhaust tips, ive seen a couple cars with bigger than normal tips

Here's some random pictures of a few cars I won off the auction house.

how did you get the family guy graphics? thats awesome

showing off some pics of a car my friend made for me. Notice the CF hood and hatch.

Bet you've never seen a Chevelle do AWD donuts before;D Crazy fast drag car with the AWD glitch.

Anyone who wants to drag tonight send me a friend request. DarkReaperTSI

so like here? do you have to make the shapes or is the turbo in the game?

I'd fire up Forza in between rounds of Civilization:Revolution if you wanted a copy of the decal from the Talon above. Might save ya a minute.

Ah, sorry for that confusion. I meant to say that Forza2's graphics seemed half assed. For what the system can do, they really didn't even try to push the envelope.

GT-HD is an astounding piece of art while running on 1080p. I can't wait to see how polished the real game will be as they find out how to unlock the power of the cell processor.

try playing Forza on a HDTV like a 42" sharp LCD with the 1080i revolution. forza with the highest revolution for my 360 the pics are amazing. its just everyone's different preferences. maybe u didn't have the HD input on the right setting in the back of the 360 LOL.

try playing Forza on a HDTV like a 42" sharp LCD with the 1080i revolution. forza with the highest revolution for my 360 the pics are amazing. its just everyone's different preferences. maybe u didn't have the HD input on the right setting in the back of the 360 LOL.

LOL i play on a small cheap tv and it looks great :D, havent hooked it up to the HD flat screen yet

Bringing this back from the dead as I am new to Forza and 360... Finally got me one! :D

My Talon:

My Eclipse:

Both cars are maxed out... Dunno why the Eclipse has an Evo motor swap option and even without it, when fully modded, puts down more power than the Talon. I guess Turn10 didn't figure out that the two cars were the same damn cars? The Eclipse has Ralliart Mods, and the Talon has Mopar Mods! LOL.

LOL... Started drifting as I got better...

So thought it was time to build a dedicated drift car, since there are alot of drift nuts on Live.

Still learning and tuning the car as I learn.

Here are some my mine:

240 + MPH

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back