The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Forza 2 Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I work saturdays til about 3am so I couldnt make a saturday race.

b class

silverstone as a track nomination

as far as classes go Id like to see a S, A, B kinda thing.

cant get a dsm to U as far as I know so then wed have to run evo's or 3kgt's only for U class.

What time do you leave for work on Saturday? If you don't get off until 3am the fallowing day I would assume you are working a 12hr shift. So would you be able to work someting like 1pm?

Player list

1.Me ...................(tag: Ripper Alpha)......B class
2.GofaST4life ......(tag: awolo)................B class
3.98gsxtuner .......(tag: GriM Re4P3r)......B class
4.Black91TSiAWD (tag: ThroatPunch5x)...B class
5.Whiplash...........(tag: Jurica).................B class
6.red97tib............(tag: Darigaaz06)........B class
7.-TunedDSM-.......(tag: AshenRocket)

Looks like most everyone is going B class.

Tracks:
1. Road Atlanta /8 laps (full track)
2. The ring / 3-4 laps
3. Silverstone / 5 laps (full track)
4.Tsukuba / 10 laps (full track)
5.Nissan Speedway / 8-10 laps
6.Mapple Valley / 5 laps (full track)

Class options
B
A
S

Any track is goo for me as long as its not one I have to download. I have an early version of the game and Im missing some tracks.

As far as the cars go, I think all mitsubishis will be fine. Thats why we have the classes. You can mod a DSM much more in order for it to be a B700 then you would the Evo...so depending on your driving style and tuning skills it makes it interesting.

Thats what I was thinking whip. I honestly think the Eagle/Talon is faster most of the time, others may not. It depends on a lot of things, your skill, the way the car is equipped and setup, and the track.

Now with that said, I think I am going to say we keep things mixed UNLESS I see Evo's or say 3kGT's kicking our butts then we will go to Eagle/Talon only. (personally I am building both up) And from what I have seen the 3000GTVR4 (GTO) is a fat ass pig LOL. (at least they got that right!)

Ok guys im bored I just got done taking my 3 exams for Auto tech and wan't to play some forza anyone down???? GriM Re4P3r is the tag add me and lets do it. Plus when you send the invite let me know if your from tuners or not.

Player list

8.Fabian...............(tag: Purinif)

Tracks:
2. The ring / 3-4 laps

Best sim game out there IMO. There's 2g turbo awd's, evo's, 3000GTVR4's etc. No 1g's, I wish they had them. Forza 3 will be coming out before to long, however I do not think they will have 1g's in it either. Hope I am wrong though.

If we are doing A, B, and S class Im down for all 3 because those are the only 3 classes I race.

Me too, but I am not going to bother if there is no interest. So far everyone except me has wanted to go B class. I was wanting to run a D class to but there was no interest.

As of right now I am thinking 1-3pm Saturday.

Well I don't work this weekend so I can make it but if we do it on saterday that I do work I won't get off till 330 and won't be home untill 3:45 atleast so if the player isn't around we just dont race???? I think maybe a later time would work maybe around 4-5 just so that gives everyone time to get home and get everything fired up.

Player list

9.rice_boi88..........(tag: RIC3ROCK3T)

Tracks:
2. The ring / 3-4 laps

Ok so 3 or 4 pm? Theres 9 people on the list so if someone doesn't show we race anyway and they get a DNS (did not show).

Player list

9.rice_boi88..........(tag: RIC3ROCK3T)
10.No Traction 303 (tag: P0WNASAURUS REX, that is a zero 0 not an O)
11.olmytsi.............(tag: NINED8D33A)

Tracks:
2. The ring / 3-4 laps

Best sim game out there IMO. There's 2g turbo awd's, evo's, 3000GTVR4's etc. No 1g's, I wish they had them. Forza 3 will be coming out before to long, however I do not think they will have 1g's in it either. Hope I am wrong though.

there is a 1g talon in there its in the chrysler dealership its a chrysler eagle talon awd

<<<<<<<<<<-FORZA NUT

Im def down although i don't have as much time as I used to.

My gamertag is: NINED8D33A

MITSU CARS IN FORZA2:

- 95 GSX
- 98 TSI AWD
- EVO 6, 6TME, 8 GSR, 8MR, 9GT, 10
- 3G AND 4G ECLIPSE WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF SWAPPING THE 3000GT MOTOR IN THE 3G :)
-3000GT
-STEALTH R/T
-FTO

NO 1G...

On Saturday I work until 4pm eastern. I'll be home by 4:20.

I have some bad news, Saturday wont work for me anymore, some family things came up...again.

Would we be able to change the date? With so many guys committed i doubt it but i figured id ask.

Also, we could make this like a weekly or monthly thing, that would be cool. Just a thought.

So the first race is gunna be this Saterday???

Yes

On Saturday I work until 4pm eastern. I'll be home by 4:20.

You should be able to make it.

Alright I will log on around 3:45 or so and start adding / sending friend requests to you guys. I will setup a room with the rules / limits in place. I will actually open said room to friends only and will wait until around 4:30 to start it. At that point it's first come first serve since we have a few more than enough for a full room.

If this becomes a weekly or bi weekly event then I will try to setup something so more people can participate. Off the top of my head, I am thinking there would have to be other trusted members hosting games with the same rules tracks etc. and the winner(s) of both tournaments would then face off.

olmytsi, they/we were talking about Forza 3

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back