The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fort Lauderdale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dom954

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I'm new to the DSM game and was wondering if anybody was located roughly in my neck of the woods. Especially since I don't see to many of our cars on the road down here.

Depends on the parts. For intenals and what not, Race Engineering is in South Palm Beach/North Lake Worth and have most everything in stock. Other stuff you can order online.

Thanks- I'm currently searching for random convertible top parts and a backseat bench, among other things. I've been to the Pick N Pull in WPB and am looking for other junkyards that might have parts I can use. I understand there are a couple in Miami and one in Ft. Lauderdale...? Waiting for the BF to have time off work to drive me down there is killing me...

Thanks in advance if you have any other ideas. In addition to needing an arm link for the top, the canvas also seems to have pulled away from the metal frame above the doors (there is a visible gap). I've searched the forums, but can't seem to find info for this fix. I'm hoping to replace it when I have enough $, but until then I need to figure out a way to rig it together in the most attractive way possible.

I work in Fort Lauderdale on state road 84 if u ever wanna stop by and talk DSM, car doctors next to quick lube, my name is Miguel nice to meet a fellow dsmer

I am also new to this forum as well as the area. I am mainly in the Boca Raton or Boynton beach area. I may have a 420a but I am very familiar with all other DSM's and other vehicles as well. I would be down to do a meet with anyone if anyone is interested.

Tower shops every Friday 7-10 pm 595 and university drive you will rarely see any dsms unless I'm there call me if anyone is interested after the holidays 954 614 1134 on a Friday the show out there is always about 200-300 cars out there and only 3$ to enter the show good time lot of places to eat. Also you have cars from the 40s - 2013 with anything from twin turbo lambos to riced out civics

-Mike Zelinka

New to the forum and looking to buy a 1G AWD, if u guys know someone please let me know 786-395-0162 Thanks Antoan

I work in Fort Lauderdale on state road 84 if u ever wanna stop by and talk DSM, car doctors next to quick lube, my name is Miguel nice to meet a fellow dsmer
Hello do you still have your DSM? I just purchased one and I’m looking for a shop in the broward county area

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back