The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Forced Performance 6466 TZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^^^^+1
Gonna spend that kind of $ might as well step up to a monster t3. Remember those deals they were running on the '94? Shit, god i should have bought one. There was even a guy selling one in the classifieds brand new for under 1500 iirc. Ehhh, hopefully come fall they'll run another special on one of the big snails.

OP: I have always heard(hearsay, breaking the rules) that PTE hotsides are restrictive in comparison. If this is true, then FPs version is gonna flow a bit more. At least one would assume so, right?
Maybe spool just a hair quicker.

I dont think you could go wrong with either of them, to be honest. And yes, i DO own a dreaded PTE! Oh noooooooooooooo!

OP: Sorry i didnt answer your question. Hopefully someone who actually HAS one will chime in. They are fairly new though so you may get more speculation-type talk. Best of luck to you though, looks like a great snail and FP is the best

Last edited:
All of this is news to me! It looks good but is anyone running it(the fp version)? I know FP is known for top notch build quality and i agree if i was going to spend 2k on a turbo from them i would go with a 3794

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back