The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Forced Performance 1G Revival 1991 Eclipse GSX (Only4)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow really excited to follow this build :) keep the pics and updates coming

:) HI My name is stephanie im from phoenix AZ. I also have a dsm that ther is only 4 of in my state and i believe ther is only 6 or 7 in the US. I have an awd spyder 99 and as you know spyders dont come awd. My spyder also has a built 24 stroker motor built tranny t28 turbo im a sleeper it looks stock but far from it. Anyway you 1st gen is awsome

High Fives all around....

Interested to see where this build goes.

Did fp give up?? Last post said couple week delay, it's now been a couple of months LOL. Guess the Dsm curse set in on them hahahah. Looking forward to updates.

This is awesome. I'm so happy to see vendors coming home to 1Gs again. :)

Sorry guys haven't forgotten about this we have a motor in the car and wiring pretty much done. We need to stab a tranny and build a turbocharger and she'll just about be ready to run. My personal life has been consumed by a newborn so not a lot of time to go over and turn wrenches and take pictures.

We cut the crash beams out of the doors which freed up about 50lbs but it was a huge pain in the ass. We will have the car ready to go before our event in May for sure though.

-Michael

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back