The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Forced Four shift box

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasaniFab

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mexico, Connecticut
Looking to purchase this device. I was on the website and it appears they are out of stock. Does anyone happen to know what other options we have? Or does any other vendor sell these?

Ok the latest I had was Shawn was moving so he was busy with life, as we all know it, so I haven't chatted with him much in the last couple months. He was making batches of components last I knew tho.

RoadForce pretty much thru in the towel is what he told me but always an option. We can make a simple box very cheap and easy but all the bells and whistles aren't there. :(

Oh its easy to make a box, dont worry.

I have a quirk in my box (sounds like a personal problem, haha ) where the display kinda goes baserk and I need Shawn to check it out. Have you talked to him this week? If so, I will send him a email also. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back