1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold Forced Four DSM Shift Box PLUS

Posted by spoolinpos, Jul 31, 2020 at 6:39 AM

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. spoolinpos

spoolinpos Proven Member

Joined Feb 13, 2008
    Fraser, Michigan
    I've stepped up to the 100.1 smart box, so I no longer need this. It is the DSM Shift Box PLUS model with the TCU package, which allows you to toggle between the OEM TCU and shift box. Always worked great for me, and I've gone 9s with this thing controlling my trans shifts. A couple scratches, but overall in good shape. Comes with the harness that you will use to install on the OEM TCU harness and the instructions.

$115.00 - Price includes shipping and PP fees.

SOLD

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020 at 7:47 PM

Street Build 3K  11

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.926 @ 141.29 · 2G DSM
  2. spoolinpos

spoolinpos Proven Member

Joined Feb 13, 2008
    Fraser, Michigan
    SOLD

Street Build 3K  11

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX