The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

For you to laugh at, and me to cry about.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Kris, good working getting it pieced back together (a la Frankenstein). What else is left for it, besides lining up and paint? Did Jon/anyone from CADSM help ya out?

dang whats up with all the red DSMs getting smashed is that like the newest craze or something:confused:

Did you have to replace the core support? My friend has a electric start, left it it gear, turned it on, and ramed it into his fathers 350 ford. Had to pull everything out of the front, and peel the core support away with air tools. Is that a CF hood?

All you red DSMs better remember who's stupid move started this trend. :laugh:

leet & Marko:Basically all thats left is lining up the front and paint. A few of the folks from CDSM came out and helped me get everything back together on Sat. It was a 4 car mini-meet. :p As soon as I find time to get it to a body shop that is reasonable, it'll be back on the road. I almost pulled the hood and drove it to work today. :)

truwarrior:We didn't remove the core support, just beat the shit out of it to bring it back straight. It is a CF hood (thanks PSI!!)

Thanks for the props on the ghetto repair work we did.

Originally posted by LandoAWD
You will be able to live viacriously through a red and black Laser before too long. I think I found a donor Talon...a "Talaser"?

wouldn't that be a "Taser":D

Welcome home!

Attachments

• dscf0342.jpg
    dscf0342.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 414
:cool:

Attachments

• dscf0341.jpg
    dscf0341.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 132
;)

The red devil and her blue imp (the V-Dub is the daily driver).

Attachments

• dscf0343.jpg
    dscf0343.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 125
Originally posted by ECLIPSE4x4
BWAJAJAJAJA is that some asian decal on the side of the fender?
LOL, NO...always a hater in the bunch.

It's the junkyard inventory tag.

lookin good, but now you look like a ricer who painted his fender/hood black to make it look like CF...get those repainted FOO!

Originally posted by MyEclipse5
lookin good, but now you look like a ricer who painted his fender/hood black to make it look like CF...get those repainted FOO!
The hood is CF. ;)

The plan is to get the whole car black by this summer, but I may just paint the fender back to red in the meantime.

Tev, thanks again for the lights. I now have something to do on Sat...Mothers Mag Polish and sandpaper.

Tev, thanks again for the lights. I now have something to do on Sat...Mothers Mag Polish and sandpaper.

No sweat. Not the greatest of shape but fairly clear and they work. :)

Just get them to sparkle as good as the side markers and it will be good.

Originally posted by Tevenor
No sweat. Not the greatest of shape but fairly clear and they work. :)

Just get them to sparkle as good as the side markers and it will be good.

<---Not complaining a bit. ;)

The hood is CF. ;)

The plan is to get the whole car black by this summer, but I may just paint the fender back to red in the meantime.

Black you say?

Attachments

• lando1.jpg
    lando1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 99
yes i was board

w/blackouts

Attachments

• lando2.jpg
    lando2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 99
Not bad. ;)

Cept the black looks like a primar(sp?) or something, but it gets the idea across. Black with CF hood = :thumb: :cool:

I brought this thread back so I didn't hijack another user's thread with pics or comments about the rizzide.

This is how she sits now, except I cleared up the headlights some on Sat, and that wet stuff dried off:

attachment.php

Attachments

• dscf0371.jpg
    dscf0371.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 72
Originally posted by MyEclipse5
Black you say?

He said Black, not looking like it's fresh out of Jesse Jackson's drive through ass wash...

Regards,

Originally posted by NosLaser
He said Black, not looking like it's fresh out of Jesse Jackson's drive through ass wash...

Regards,

Attachments

• post-2-1057845083.gif
    post-2-1057845083.gif
    65.7 KB · Views: 213
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back