The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

For you to laugh at, and me to cry about.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
:cry:

Attachments

• dscf0216.jpg
    dscf0216.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,201
I was at an intersection with 2 right turn lanes, sitting in the inside lane. All of the cars on the outside lane went, and I saw the truck's brake lights cut off, so I assumed he was going. He wasn't. 100% my stupidity.

LandoAWD

If you decide to put that car back together out of pocket. I have that 94 parts car. let me know if you need stuff.

:| wow evryone is taking this so serious, and i made fun of him....if you need a passenger visor, i got one:cool: :thumb:

Ouch!! Sorry to see something like that happen to such a nice Laser. Glad to hear your ok.

Originally posted by jdmawd
LandoAWD

If you decide to put that car back together out of pocket. I have that 94 parts car. let me know if you need stuff.
Unfortunatley I have no choice but to do it out of pocket. :( I should have opted for collision/comprehensive when I renewed insurance this Jan. PM me with approx prices and scuh, I have a couple of lines in the water.

Originally posted by InfamousEclipse
Damn bro that sucks, but it doesn't seem TOO bad. CF hood, fender, and headlight... Right?
2 fenders, 2 lights, bumper, radiator, and hood appear to be the main things.

Are you in the hospital?

..Nothing to cry about then :thumb:

did you try and pull a fnf but under the truck long-ways? It looks like the hood and headlight got pretty trashed but your bumper looks perfectly new atleast from the picture

Originally posted by goalieman24
did you try and pull a fnf but under the truck long-ways? It looks like the hood and headlight got pretty trashed but your bumper looks perfectly new atleast from the picture

The other light is just a shell, and the other quarter panel is a bit screwed too. The bumper is worse in person, but it's mostly cosmetic.

God wanted you to get a CF hood

Now Lando you can get z3 fender's, ARChead lights and euro clearcorners and a SS cowl hood.... put some style in that laser ;)

at least you seem to be ok man. The car can be fixed and its cheeper to fix then a hospital bill.

Originally posted by candela
Now Lando you can get z3 fender's, ARChead lights and euro clearcorners and a SS cowl hood.... put some style in that laser ;)

God does work in mysterious ricer waysOMG
He just wants Lando to have a doper ride for tha ladies:thumb:

Lando, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can no longer live vicariously through your Red Laser. Dude, that sucks. I feel for you.

Regards,

Originally posted by NosLaser
Lando, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can no longer live vicariously through your Red Laser. Dude, that sucks. I feel for you.

Regards,

You will be able to live viacriously through a red and black Laser before too long. I think I found a donor Talon...a "Talaser"?

hey when did that happen? i ran off the road last night and hit one of those metal posts that hold up barb wire fences. my damage isnt nearly as bad. i went and got a quote on how much it will cost to fix. $588!!!
im like WTF. i also had to get a new tire which cost $80. sorry to hear what happened lando. heres the link to my damage.
http://dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100747

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back