The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For those of you in Austin Texas....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g63mightymax

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2002
Townsend, Massachusetts
So I went from my house in Massachusetts, down to Austin Texas for the weekend for my sisters wedding. It was my first time in Texas, so I had to see all the sites, the River Walk, The Alamo, and especially 6th street :rocks: . I saw a few nice 2G's, a white one with all black wheels and a carbon fiber hood, a couple maroon ones, and a spyder GST with a Big intercooler, body kit, and a girl behind the wheel! AWESOME. My question is this: where are you guys hiding all the 1G's? I didnt see one in the entire 4 days I was there. Is there some guy hording all of them for himself?
Whats the deal? :confused:

1G's? Well I know myself and one other that have 1G's that are decently clean. I haven't seen any other that are turbo'd or fixed up really. I've seen tons of N/A's with plastic chrome wheel covers. I don't see them very often. The guy I know said the same to me and I said the same to him. We wish we knew LOL. Hope you enjoyed it. Yes 6th St rocks :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

And one more thing.....how can that spray paint guy on 6th street paint so good? Is he some sort of magician? I must have watched him paint like 10-15 times over my 4 day stay. Every time I saw a new painting I couldnt believe it. Maybe he wants to paint my 1G for me :)
That guy has some talent........well, at least more than Leslie....... :| :barf:

but they're damn good for sure. They are some type of damn good air brushers. I've seen em in pretty much every big city I've been to, sometimes more than one. Saw like 4 in San Francisco, they're incredible. I have one of Spiderman swinging in front of a trolley that says S.F. on it on a hilltop with stars and the moon the background. My little bro bought like 5 from the guy in Austin. He's good for sure. I'd love to have him paint mine...we all know it needs it LOL.

YES the guy who spray paint's pictuers then light's them on FIRE I bought one from him

yea I used to live in killeen TX and we would go to austin almost every weekend and hang out with austin DSM at the best buy

Yeah you know you are good when you can light the painting on fire when your done and have it look better. I wish I knew about the Austin DSM when I was down there, I would have stopped in for a visit. ah well, maybe next time...
Did you guys go to the art car parade last saturday? (I did, but I was a tourist). I had to help that guy with the GIANT hydraulic spider get it off 6th street. Damn that thing was heavy. He said it weighed like 7000 lbs. It isnt often that you go on vacation and have to move a 7000 lb hydraulic spider off a busy road.
anybody see that?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back