The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale/Trade: 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 47k Miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrettyBoy23

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 8, 2011
El Mirage, Arizona
Hey guys, up for sale is my 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. Clean Title.
I have owned the car for the last 2 years and have babied it like no other.
Always my daily driver, and never really raced it.

The car is a 2.0L I4 DOHC Turbocharged with a 5spd Manual Transmission.
The car has 280k miles on the body, but 47k miles on the engine and transmission.

The car has a rebuilt head with new springs, camshafts, caps, ARP headbolts, and valve seals.
It has a triple layer headgasket from Cometic, and a rebuilt block that was honed, new piston seals,
rebuilt crankshaft, and has no knocks or sludge.

The transmission was also rebuilt and has new, stage 2 clutch (good for up to 350hp), new seals,
and resurfaced flywheel.

Mobile 1 10w30 with a Mobile 1 filter was always used, and changed every 3500 miles.
Shell V-Power 91 Pump gas was always used with a bi-weekly gasoline additive to keep the inside running
strong and clean. The car will start up on the first try..

The turbo was bought new, and rebuilt at the same time the engine was rebuilt.
Everything is in great shape. Boost controller also installed.

The interior is super clean, has full interior including back seats. Clean carpet. Non-smoker car.
Has a sunroof, power mirrors, cruise control, and all that good stuff. Also has a boost gauge, A/F ratio
gauge, and will come with original manual.

Exterior is in really good condition. The paint is still shiny, but the front bumper could use some paint due to
nicks and bumps from rocks. Nothing to serious. The rims are all real good condition, except the front passenger
which has some curb rash. Nothing to serious and will still hold air.
All tires are in good condition, front tires have about 70% thread left, and rear have about 80%.

Suspension was also upgraded. Dropped 1inch, Has good shocks and springs.
The car does not leak oil, just had a new oil pan gasket install, new oil return line installed, new metal exhaust gasket,
new intake manifold gasket, and many other gaskets were replaced.

Good:
Clean Title
A/R.50 T4 Turbo
Front Mount Intercooler
BOV
2.5 Inch downpipe and straightpipe
190LPH Fuel Pump
Clean Interior
Clean Exterior
Rebuilt engine and transmission
Good Tires
Boost Controller
Clutch
New brake pads
No leaks
Many other things

Bad:
Needs alternator
Needs alternator belt
Need new spark plug wires

Willing to let the car go for $1250or best offer. Please just make me an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused.
Need to get rid of this car fast. You can come pick up the car. Or I can take it to you for an extra bucks for gas.
Please let me know if you want to come by and take a look at it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Please email me or text me I will send you pictures imidietley.
I have dozens of pictures so it would just be easier to email them. 623-330-9588

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, up for sale is my 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. Clean Title.
I have owned the car for the last 2 years and have babied it like no other.
Always my daily driver, and never really raced it.

The car is a 2.0L I4 DOHC Turbocharged with a 5spd Manual Transmission.
The car has 280k miles on the body, but 47k miles on the engine and transmission.

The car has a rebuilt head with new springs, camshafts, caps, ARP headbolts, and valve seals.
It has a triple layer headgasket from Cometic, and a rebuilt block that was honed, new piston seals,
rebuilt crankshaft, and has no knocks or sludge.

The transmission was also rebuilt and has new, stage 2 clutch (good for up to 350hp), new seals,
and resurfaced flywheel.

Mobile 1 10w30 with a Mobile 1 filter was always used, and changed every 3500 miles.
Shell V-Power 91 Pump gas was always used with a bi-weekly gasoline additive to keep the inside running
strong and clean. The car will start up on the first try..

The turbo was bought new, and rebuilt at the same time the engine was rebuilt.
Everything is in great shape. Boost controller also installed.

The interior is super clean, has full interior including back seats. Clean carpet. Non-smoker car.
Has a sunroof, power mirrors, cruise control, and all that good stuff. Also has a boost gauge, A/F ratio
gauge, and will come with original manual.

Exterior is in really good condition. The paint is still shiny, but the front bumper could use some paint due to
nicks and bumps from rocks. Nothing to serious. The rims are all real good condition, except the front passenger
which has some curb rash. Nothing to serious and will still hold air.
All tires are in good condition, front tires have about 70% thread left, and rear have about 80%.

Suspension was also upgraded. Dropped 1inch, Has good shocks and springs.
The car does not leak oil, just had a new oil pan gasket install, new oil return line installed, new metal exhaust gasket,
new intake manifold gasket, and many other gaskets were replaced.

Good:
Clean Title
A/R.50 T4 Turbo
Front Mount Intercooler
BOV
2.5 Inch downpipe and straightpipe
190LPH Fuel Pump
Clean Interior
Clean Exterior
Rebuilt engine and transmission
Good Tires
Boost Controller
Clutch
New brake pads
No leaks
Many other things

Bad:
Needs alternator
Needs alternator belt
Need new spark plug wires

Willing to let the car go for $1250or best offer. Please just make me an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused.
Need to get rid of this car fast. You can come pick up the car. Or I can take it to you for an extra bucks for gas.
Please let me know if you want to come by and take a look at it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Please email me or text me I will send you pictures imidietley.
I have dozens of pictures so it would just be easier to email them. 623-330-9588

Is this car still for sale..looking for parts for my 1990 gst..front light assembly..not the pop ups but the wrap around

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back