The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

for sale: tdo5h 16g turbo kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16guy

Probationary Member
Dec 22, 2011
chicago, Illinois
I have a tdo5h16g real mhi turbo with less than 5000 miles had it on my eclipse going bigger and dont want it to sit and rust. i have 2g manifold and downpip and all the rest of the piping. please serious buyers, and have fmic too. please pm and ill send pics through email. located chicago area.

Last edited:
please don't just make negative remarks. yeah have the receipt to prove. don't mind selling for 400.00. its brand new never got push on it. stock westgate. has 2gmanifold, 450cc blue injectors, hks bov, and fmic. its a whole kit that im trying to sell. cash talks but no lowballers please

Basically i have everything to bolt up except the piping you need to find someone to make the the right bends for the fmic. Also has 450cc blue injectors for good fuel consumption.. give me an email and ill send you pics and you decide if you want to offer me a good price. but i want to sell the whole kit and cash talks

there has to be someone who is looking for a real big 16g. the serial number on the turbo is 49178-01(42)0: Big 16G

sent you a message in your inbox as well

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back