The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale: 97 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

housegsx

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2004
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
My car is for sale ...maybe. Comes with a bunch of random stuff. I have an ad in classifieds and CL too. Pic below shows a bunch of parts it comes with. Make offer.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

More pics...
For Sale pictures by ehues - Photobucket

....and the reason it's for sale is:

It caught on fire going down rt 30 last night. ROFL

Nah, I just look at it and see $10k of shit I "need" for it. And I am trying very hard to buy a house right now, so I just don't have cash for it at the moment. I know I'm going to regret selling it though, kinda makes me sick.

Plus I had to buy a new car because the Talon let me down big time when I was getting it ready for inspection and had to get rid of it.

So... I might just sell it and get into something else a little bit down the road. I really want to build a 4G63 + T56 rwd cruiser, in something old and light. :sneaky:

PS, how do you like the paint on that front bumper in the under hood pic? It's 1,000,000x better and matches pretty damn good as well.

I was browsing around craigslist and saw this beautiful car. If I wasn't in school and had a real job, I'd buy this off of you in a heartbeat. This car is in an unbelievable mint condition.

It caught on fire going down rt 30 last night. ROFL
Oh. I'll give you $40 cash for it.

(LOL)

Nah, I just look at it and see $10k of shit I "need" for it. And I am trying very hard to buy a house right now, so I just don't have cash for it at the moment. I know I'm going to regret selling it though, kinda makes me sick.
Yeah you'll probably regret it- especially since it's your first real DSM. My buddy Jeff says he'll never sell his no matter what happens in his life.
PS, how do you like the paint on that front bumper in the under hood pic? It's 1,000,000x better and matches pretty damn good as well.
Looks super-sharp in the pics! I now know that color matches good in Omni Plus, so when I paint the front bumper on the GSX I'll be set.

I don't know how you got it that smooth given the surface you started with...must have been hours of sanding!

Looks super-sharp in the pics! I now know that color matches good in Omni Plus, so when I paint the front bumper on the GSX I'll be set.

I don't know how you got it that smooth given the surface you started with...must have been hours of sanding!

4-6 hours with a random air sander. :thumb:

I said I'd never sell the car either. Ugh. :barf:

Last edited by a moderator:

now that I think about it...how do you treat a car you just sold if you see it again? like an ex girlfriend? "I never wanna see you again" or like a "i miss you so much baby?"

Eric, very good question. I had 2 guys serious about buying this week. One from North Versailles and one from Ohio (Shadyside, Ohio?).

I kind of never want to see it again and I sold it to the guy in Ohio. I think both of them were looking to use it for a daily driver, so I'm sure it will be driven into the ground in a couple years time. And I just don't want to come across it again if that's the case.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back