The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale: 2G DSM KSport Big Brake Kit Front and Rear

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvass

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2006
Mesa, Arizona
I am selling my KSport Procomp big brake kit. 8 piston calipers in the front and 6 inch calipers in the back, both with 13 inch discs. They come with stainless steel lines and all the hardware for a complete BOLT-ON installation. You don't need JDM knuckles, adapter plates, or anything else. The stopping power is absolutely incredible. I changed my plans for the car and do not need them any more. The brakes have about 8000 miles on them and plenty of life left on the pads.

I have the black color calipers - http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/brake_kits ... ct_id=bk04

MSRP from KSport is over $5000 but in reality you can find them new for a little over $3000. Looking to get $1200

Attachments

• untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 384
the brakes are now on eBay. You can find a direct link to the auction in the eBay section of the forum. Starting bid is $800

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back