The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

(FOR FUN) Roast My DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm_ribbitpoison

Proven Member
Dec 17, 2020
Cidra, Puerto_Rico
So, you guys heard of r/RoastMyRide... It's time for Roast My DSM.

Think of it as r/RoastMyRide, except with your DSM. Remember, this is all meant to be for fun, and it's also meant to be funny, and you should only participate if you want to play along and not get upset by the roasting. I'll start first by adding my Eclipse's pictures here. These are full sized images. ROFL

P.S: If you're a fellow Redditor, and you have seen this post, please let me know, haha!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Well since you asked...

Is the sun stronger at higher elevations?

"The sun is much stronger, and can be more damaging at high altitude. ... But by the time you're on the mountain skiing at altitudes of over 10,000 feet, the sun's intensity increases by 60%. That's partly because at very high altitudes, the thinning of the atmosphere makes the sun's rays a lot more powerful."

Maybe if your car didn't have a suspension lift kit installed on it some of your clear coat and door trim would have been saved.

Please roast my childhood 95 RS

Last edited:
Love the idea for this thread... hopefully everyone has fun with it.

Roast away with this old pic:

chrisnasa11feb06002-700-jpg.168732

At least you didn’t finish dead last, 100th/100 in this race.

First DSMer I've seen post his top speed right on his door.

I was hoping that someone would post a pic of a DSM that WASNT waiting for a tow truck....but...

Done. In its natural habitat

So, you guys heard of r/RoastMyRide... It's time for Roast My DSM.

Think of it as r/RoastMyRide, except with your DSM. Remember, this is all meant to be for fun, and it's also meant to be funny, and you should only participate if you want to play along and not get upset by the roasting. I'll start first by adding my Eclipse's pictures here. These are full sized images. ROFL

P.S: If you're a fellow Redditor, and you have seen this post, please let me know, haha!​

NT 2gs are not DSMs.

I feel like mine should be an easy target...

Only washed the front so it looks clean in the rear view mirror?

Well since you asked...

Is the sun stronger at higher elevations?

"The sun is much stronger, and can be more damaging at high altitude. ... But by the time you're on the mountain skiing at altitudes of over 10,000 feet, the sun's intensity increases by 60%. That's partly because at very high altitudes, the thinning of the atmosphere makes the sun's rays a lot more powerful."

Maybe if your car didn't have a suspension lift kit installed on it some of your clear coat and door trim would have been saved.

Nice car, bro. Is that The Fast and The Furious hero car before it got the glow-up by Universal?
(the rims do remind me of the Axis rims from the actual Hero car)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back