The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

For all the critics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osiris

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 4, 2002
san antonio, Texas
Here are few pics with my new camera,showing my car the way it should have been shown ......

BEFORE :thumbdown

Attachments

• 92202592155266_468.jpg
    92202592155266_468.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 432
Damn good idea ..But my ultimate goal is to paint the car black so I may keep them as they are.

My hood is carbon fiber :p

Naw its actually dark blue off of an talon..my last hood was fugly primered gray and all dented up :thumbdown
Carbon fiber will come after I throw on the bigger turbo,fmic..etc

10minutecar said:
Your car is much improved from that first pic.

I especially like how you removed the huge wing and the giant, blurry finger. :)

:laugh:

Actully the front rims are a little bent too many pot holes in san antonio :mad:

Will update with more pics tonite

RoasT BeeF said:
LoOkS good man.

Is it just me or do those tires not quite fit on the wheels right? Maybe its just the angle of the cam. :confused:

Yea, it looks like a 205-40-17(too short for a dsm) on a 7.5 or 8" wheel. Too small for the car and wheel.

Dude put that big ass wing back it look so good.... :p Some one is growing up. :thumb:

Just taking off that aftermarket wing made your car look about 27 million times better :D

congrats on de-ricing your car. also, i hope your paint on the rims holds up. mine looked really good when i did mine, but i was in a rush for a car show and i didnt primer them and now 6 months later they are all chipped.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back