The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Fog lights on with parking lights: Improved

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I decided to do this mod the other day and I followed the directions from vfaq:
2G Fog Lights with Parking Lights

However, the instructions were a bit sketchy as far as pictures and clear instructions. I did get it to work, but didn't like the setup, so I went about altering the mod myself.

Like the original states, get an in-line fuse holder and put male spade connectors on each end. Then pull the fog light fuse out, and put it in the holder. Then pull your tail light fuse (left one in the picture) and put the spade connector in with the fuse. Then link the in-line fuse back to the power side of the fog light fuse location.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

After that's done, you're finished. The fog lights turn on with your parking lights. They still operate normally with the switch and the high/low beam settings. You won't have to switch the fogs off in order to get them to shut off either. They will turn off with the fog switch as well as the normal light switch.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back