The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fmic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91talonawd

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 18, 2003
Mill_Creek_Washington
I am looking for a fmic core i wan't something about 24x7x3 i am going to have my own pipes made i just want a core that is $400 or less that will look good and work well with a big 16g turbo? I was looking into the spoolin up fmic kit but i can't find it on the web.

Check out www.indyracecores.com ken is a very helpful dsm guy just like you and me. kick ass customer service and always willing to help. ken is the reason we can get FMIC at the prices many venders sell them at now.go to the source
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
www.indyracecores.com

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

can you feel that?:thumb:

Originally posted by DSMJim
2-216 pumpin right there...

"can you feel that? huh? huh? huh??? Damn I'm gettin stick of being right all the time..."

LOL

:laugh: :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back