The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Flowmaster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bestwestranger

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2003
Cotter, Arkansas
Does anyone run a Flowmaster muffler? I am thinking of using a 50 series when I build my system. I would like to know how they sound!

BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD, be sure another member has not already posted the same exact topic. You should Search the Forums to see if there is already a discussion taking place on the topic you're about to post. Also be sure you've read all of the resources listed in Rules. Nobody wants to see the same topics posted repeatedly by different people. If you don't have first-hand experience installing any of the Stage 1 upgrades found on this page, you should be posting most of your engine performance questions in the Newbie Forum.

this is why we search

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/cgi-bin/flowmaster/50series.html?id=gPqegumP

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back