1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Florida New Guy

Posted by FLAspyder, Feb 20, 2020

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. FLAspyder

FLAspyder Probationary Member

Joined Feb 20, 2020
    Palm bay, Florida
    Hey guys n gals, Steve here from Florida. New to forums and was really just trying to sell my car. I picked it up for nothing and it barely ran. Its a 1997 spyder gst. The roof was smashed so i removed it and added a roll bar for looks. Ive put alot of new parts in the car, it wud be a good donor car. Motor is clean and runs smooth, auto-trans was just rebuilt. Anyway yeah im new here maybe someone will talk me into keeping it LOL.

2. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    They are worth keeping, take a long look at some pages on the forums and you will see if its for you or not.

Drag Race Build 3K  24

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM