The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

FLORIDA DSM's WHATS UP??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary 420A RS

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2003
Oxnard, Ventura, California
hey iam moving form virginia to Pensicola Florida.. is there any one out there that can give me some good shops... any hangouts? i've never been to florida so i dont realy know whats up...

I don't know of any in Pensicola, Fl. I'm in St. Petersburg and theres not much to do here. the main hangout places are in Tampa Fl. That I know of. Sorry thats probably not of any help.

I'm about 45 minutes from Pensacola.

The only track is the 1/8th in Holt where a LOT of people go, including many 2g dsmers.

Notorious, and a buncha others are good over that way.

Check out www.racingpensacola.com Thier forum has a lot of the bigger people, including one of the few to own a twin turbo 350Z

iam not realy looking for a track just a shop or a place where everyone else kicks it

Florida Dsm'er here, I live in Tampa. Keep me updated if there are any meets or anything around here or in Florida. :thumb:

we have some meets in tampa, every other month or so... you should come if you in the area.. im then central fl about 45 min east of tampa so i go to chill with the tampa guys.. we hve a lot of fun. just watch the tampa dsm message boards to see when the next meet will be, i know the tamparacing.com track event 8 is comming up soon in bradenton..

tampabay.dsm.org go there to watch for tampa dsm meets

NOTE: dont use www.

Awesome, yea i ck that site every once in a while, to bad i forgot my password for loging on LOL :laugh:

iam down in pensacola for a while does anyone know of any shops that i can get my car painted and get some rims from? ive been searching around and cant find nothing... please someone help before i go nuts...

if your in the central fl area and need stuff.. titan motorsports can get it for you, even tho they are supra people... they still can order dsm stuff. www.titanmotorsports.com good people to get involved with, very nice and respectable company as well. there in orlando.. just incase your wondering. :D

i found a good shop here in florida pensacola area the owner has a turbo 350z preaty nice...

ill be movin to malbourne which is i thin 30-45 minutes away from you. ill b e there august 18 for sure

yeah i used to be from tallahassee...jumped that ship about a month ago. now i'm down here in Naples working cause there isnt anything else to do. i heard there's a 2g Spyder up there thats got some balls :dsm:

Lets see, the guy with the turbo 350Z, owns V&T Performance, its a o.k. shop, but its overpriced. Their is also Bayfront, its a hangout for imports, not to forget Notorious, Speed Unlimited, Xclusive, which I get most my stuff from, and their have been a couple new shops which have opened up that I dont know the names of yet. But if you need anything else. Post up. :talon:

I'm also in Pensacola, I got rid of my 1g but I'd still like to talk DSM's and hang out with other car guys, possibly go to a track.

I'm from p'cola and there's a number of things to do there..it just depends on what kind person you are...if you're the club type, thursday night's at seville quarter is your best bet. fridays are usually capt'n funs or bedlum's...wednesdays are coconuts and it was pretty tight. the shop scene is starting to pick up. i know nick flo that owns a 300zx...can't think of the name but i think it's Xclusive...i'm moving back there next year!! hopefully they'll have the repairs done cause p'cola's a beautiful place and ivan really messed that up...

does anyone know of a good dsm shop on the east side of florida around daytona? iam looking to buy a 2g around my moms house and register it there and want to get it 6bolt swaped before i bring it back out to california.

wish i could help you on that one but i don't know much about central to northern florida.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back