The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Floor mats

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I tried to get those Brazil mat guys onboard as a supporting vendor a while back in hopes that they would get a lot of interest from our community and in turn, provide more options for us. They weren't interested, which tells me that they won't really offer much outside of what you see listed already. You get what they have and that's it. Better than nothing I guess.

Reviving this thread from the dead. The link for the Brazil floor mats still works. Anybody have detailed feedback on these mats? I see some comments above that they are pretty cheaply made. Do they slip around? It says there's velcro on the bottom but I'm assuming it doesn't grip very well.

I have these and they’re pretty nice, not as good as the lloyds car mats I got for my Camaro but there are really no other options for this platform.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back