The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Flex fuel harness to 2g maf connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD-Tony

Proven Member
Sep 11, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Got my flex fuel harness from link and want to wire it in but the colors are off from what link states on their page.

Vcc to switched 12v. Should be thick red wire, pin 4 on 2g connector.

Signal wire to pin 3 blue with yellow strip on 2g connector.

The colors don’t match so I’ll have to go by the PIN number. Are these PIN numbers correct?

Car is a 1g w 2g connector

Thanks
Tony

Have you got any help Tony?
Dam...let me go get a picture of my 1g/2g conversion harness I made and see if it sheds any light.
Hang tite.

Let me know if you need a shot of anything else or a rundown if I can help!
No matter what the color, thats the order. :)

Thanks, Marty! Pin 4 looks correct (red) but pin 3 says it’s blue with yellow. My car came with a maf from a V6 diamonte or stealth so not sure if the PO took the maf connector from that vehicle. I think those are correct so I’ll plug them in and make sure. Just hate de-pinning connectors.

Me to Tony, it just takes that nack to pop em out and back in. I rewire, with adapting harnesses I build, on all my cars because
#IHateHacking
:banghead:
:)

My pin3 appears to be white/blk stripe

Edit, been awhile so I can't be positive mine is a factory 2g maf plug Tony.

It will work. I ran it on the Blue Talon before I melted the edge of a piston and burned 2 valves. Had nothing to do with the 2g maf.....

I got the rubber section to connect it with in the plumbing isle, 4" to 3" round, it stretched and worked fine and was CHEAP.

It looks to be the largest so it should be power.

Well mine has that one wire just a size bigger, just fyi.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back